Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"AlphaT" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"AlphaT" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












"AlphaT" wrote:















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


















"AlphaT" wrote:





















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:














EACH 3 OF US MUST HAVE A SECRETARY








MY SECRETARY IS NACHOZ OR ALPHA.
I'm the perfect body guard.....and I provide instant food, more than just Chinese and Mexican.


You're hired to be my bodyguard.
NachozRule is my secretary. Wink
I'm good with that! *Looks Intimidating*


HEY, DON'T JUST SIT THERE AND CHAT.
GUARD ME, THERE'S SOMEONE WHO'S THREATENING ME. 
Hey! Secretary! Get away from the VP! *Tackles Nachoz*.


NO, IT'S YOUR SLOTH! 
WHAT!!??? GARY!?!?? Nah...he wouldn't do that.


NO, IT'S A BIRD. NO, IT'S A FISH. NO, IT'S A DOG.
 


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9450

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:









"AlphaT" wrote:












"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:















"AlphaT" wrote:


















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:





















"AlphaT" wrote:
























"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:
















EACH 3 OF US MUST HAVE A SECRETARY









MY SECRETARY IS NACHOZ OR ALPHA.
I'm the perfect body guard.....and I provide instant food, more than just Chinese and Mexican.


You're hired to be my bodyguard.
NachozRule is my secretary. Wink
I'm good with that! *Looks Intimidating*


HEY, DON'T JUST SIT THERE AND CHAT.
GUARD ME, THERE'S SOMEONE WHO'S THREATENING ME. 
Hey! Secretary! Get away from the VP! *Tackles Nachoz*.


NO, IT'S YOUR SLOTH! 
WHAT!!??? GARY!?!?? Nah...he wouldn't do that.


NO, IT'S A BIRD. NO, IT'S A FISH. NO, IT'S A DOG.
 
IT'S A BIRDFISH EATING A DOG!!!! AHH!!! *Runs and hides*.

I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard, always taking constant care not to break something, to break someone. -


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8285

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:


- snaps fingers -


I HAVE BUFFETS, FIRST BURRITO FOOD, THEN CHINESE, THEN FRANCE FOOD.



*eats all in one millisecond*
I NEED WATER.
OR A COFFEE.
OR THE MOST ERaspberryENSIVE BEVERAGES IN THE WHOLE WORLD 


OKAY,  WE HAVE 3 CHOICES.
THE MENU SAYS SLOTH SPIT THAT IS 10000000000 PESO (BECUZ U IN PHILIPINES), GOLDEN LIQUID 2000000000 PESO, AND MY SPIT 40000000000000000000000000000 PESO


H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
giantsjetsmets Lock
giantsjetsmets
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 393
Wich non winning canidate or person who made a speech not a offical canidate is most deserving and will work the hardest to get my securtary position 

-giantsjetsmets


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"AlphaT" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"AlphaT" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












"AlphaT" wrote:















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


















"AlphaT" wrote:





















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:
























"AlphaT" wrote:



























"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


















EACH 3 OF US MUST HAVE A SECRETARY










MY SECRETARY IS NACHOZ OR ALPHA.
I'm the perfect body guard.....and I provide instant food, more than just Chinese and Mexican.


You're hired to be my bodyguard.
NachozRule is my secretary. Wink
I'm good with that! *Looks Intimidating*


HEY, DON'T JUST SIT THERE AND CHAT.
GUARD ME, THERE'S SOMEONE WHO'S THREATENING ME. 
Hey! Secretary! Get away from the VP! *Tackles Nachoz*.


NO, IT'S YOUR SLOTH! 
WHAT!!??? GARY!?!?? Nah...he wouldn't do that.


NO, IT'S A BIRD. NO, IT'S A FISH. NO, IT'S A DOG.
 
IT'S A BIRDFISH EATING A DOG!!!! AHH!!! *Runs and hides*.


HEY, YOU'RE MORE COWARD THAN ME.
YOU'RE A BODYGUARD AND YOU SHOULD PROTECT ME WHEREVER I GO.
IF YOU DON'T, THEN I WON'T HESITATE TO FIRE YOU.
(nice speech, haha) 


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"NachozRule" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:




- snaps fingers -



I HAVE BUFFETS, FIRST BURRITO FOOD, THEN CHINESE, THEN FRANCE FOOD.



*eats all in one millisecond*
I NEED WATER.
OR A COFFEE.
OR THE MOST ERaspberryENSIVE BEVERAGES IN THE WHOLE WORLD 


OKAY,  WE HAVE 3 CHOICES.
THE MENU SAYS SLOTH SPIT THAT IS 10000000000 PESO (BECUZ U IN PHILIPINES), GOLDEN LIQUID 2000000000 PESO, AND MY SPIT 40000000000000000000000000000 PESO

 



OMG, I RATHER BUY MY OWN SPIT. 


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"giantsjetsmets" wrote:

Wich non winning canidate or person who made a speech not a offical canidate is most deserving and will work the hardest to get my securtary position 


I made my own speech. Tongue Out 


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8285

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:






- snaps fingers -




I HAVE BUFFETS, FIRST BURRITO FOOD, THEN CHINESE, THEN FRANCE FOOD.



*eats all in one millisecond*
I NEED WATER.
OR A COFFEE.
OR THE MOST ERaspberryENSIVE BEVERAGES IN THE WHOLE WORLD 


OKAY,  WE HAVE 3 CHOICES.
THE MENU SAYS SLOTH SPIT THAT IS 10000000000 PESO (BECUZ U IN PHILIPINES), GOLDEN LIQUID 2000000000 PESO, AND MY SPIT 40000000000000000000000000000 PESO

 



OMG, I RATHER BUY MY OWN SPIT. 

WELL THAT IN YOUR MOUTH, YOU CAN DRINK THAT ANYWHERE, ITS LIKE MOBILE DRINK

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
giantsjetsmets Lock
giantsjetsmets
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 393
i know i think we all did but wich canadate do you think is the most deserving 

-giantsjetsmets


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"NachozRule" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:








- snaps fingers -





I HAVE BUFFETS, FIRST BURRITO FOOD, THEN CHINESE, THEN FRANCE FOOD.



*eats all in one millisecond*
I NEED WATER.
OR A COFFEE.
OR THE MOST ERaspberryENSIVE BEVERAGES IN THE WHOLE WORLD 


OKAY,  WE HAVE 3 CHOICES.
THE MENU SAYS SLOTH SPIT THAT IS 10000000000 PESO (BECUZ U IN PHILIPINES), GOLDEN LIQUID 2000000000 PESO, AND MY SPIT 40000000000000000000000000000 PESO

 



OMG, I RATHER BUY MY OWN SPIT. 

WELL THAT IN YOUR MOUTH, YOU CAN DRINK THAT ANYWHERE, ITS LIKE MOBILE DRINK


AND ALSO, IT'S LIKE GATORAIDE! 


play online games

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

Should single-gendered schools (schools th...

What/How are you feeling right now?

How Tall Are You?

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

Which one do you like better: K-POP VS J-P...

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

We the Kidz

last one to say 'cats' wins!

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos