Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8285

"giantsjetsmets" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


















"NachozRule" wrote:





















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:
























"NachozRule" wrote:
















- snaps fingers -









I HAVE BUFFETS, FIRST BURRITO FOOD, THEN CHINESE, THEN FRANCE FOOD.



*eats all in one millisecond*
I NEED WATER.
OR A COFFEE.
OR THE MOST ERaspberryENSIVE BEVERAGES IN THE WHOLE WORLD 


OKAY,  WE HAVE 3 CHOICES.
THE MENU SAYS SLOTH SPIT THAT IS ########### PESO (BECUZ U IN PHILIPINES), GOLDEN LIQUID ########## PESO, AND MY SPIT ############################# PESO

 



OMG, I RATHER BUY MY OWN SPIT. 

WELL THAT IN YOUR MOUTH, YOU CAN DRINK THAT ANYWHERE, ITS LIKE MOBILE DRINK


AND ALSO, IT'S LIKE GATORAIDE! 

YEAH.
I LIKE THE BLUE KIND


I THINK I LIKE THE ORANGE ONE.

i like the green kind 

me too. kinda

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868
Our quote is so long. xD


Posted By:
giantsjetsmets Lock
giantsjetsmets
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 393
what were the final tally votes 

-giantsjetsmets


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868
@AlphaT: Okay, here's your ten dollar. Happy?


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8285

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

Our quote is so long. xD

ik i hate that


giantjetsmets: Its over.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868
@Nachoz: WE REALLY HAVE MANY SIMILARITIES. I LOVE FOOD ALSO, UNLESS IT'S DISGUSTING FOR ME ALSO. YAY, FOREVER SYNONYMS.

Meatloaf? I like it but not really addicted. It depends on the flavor or the quality of meatloaf. Sometimes I like it, sometimes I dislike it.


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"NachozRule" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


Our quote is so long. xD

ik i hate that


giantjetsmets: Its over.


ya right 


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8285


"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


@Nachoz: WE REALLY HAVE MANY SIMILARITIES. I LOVE FOOD ALSO, UNLESS IT'S DISGUSTING FOR ME ALSO. YAY, FOREVER SYNONYMS.



Meatloaf? I like it but not really addicted. It depends on the flavor or the quality of meatloaf. Sometimes I like it, sometimes I dislike it.

I hate ketchup meatloaf, barbbbb-eee-cuu is okay.

ALSO YAY SYNONYMS.
THOUGH THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS WE ARE ON OPPOSITE SIDES OF THE WORLD.
also who are are antonyms?  Trolls?

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868

"NachozRule" wrote:





"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:




@Nachoz: WE REALLY HAVE MANY SIMILARITIES. I LOVE FOOD ALSO, UNLESS IT'S DISGUSTING FOR ME ALSO. YAY, FOREVER SYNONYMS.




Meatloaf? I like it but not really addicted. It depends on the flavor or the quality of meatloaf. Sometimes I like it, sometimes I dislike it.

I hate ketchup meatloaf, barbbbb-eee-cuu is okay.

ALSO YAY SYNONYMS.
THOUGH THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS WE ARE ON OPPOSITE SIDES OF THE WORLD.
also who are are antonyms?  Trolls?


I dislike banana ketchup, and I like tomato ketchup.

YAY SYNONYMS.
I KNOW RIGHT.
YEAH, THE ONE WHO IS A GIANT AND HAS A DIAMOND OR A JEWEL AT THE CENTER OF HIS BODY. 


Posted By:
giantsjetsmets Lock
giantsjetsmets
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 393
Is any else having problems with the reward coin thing

-giantsjetsmets


play online games

latest forum posts

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

Who would you vote for?

If You Could Do One Thing Before You Die W...

If You Could Do One Thing Before You Die W...

Who would you vote for?

Hi!

Should I stop being friends

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

My friend's message.

Should I stop being friends

latest videos