Kw-logo-holiday

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

KW PRESIDENT 2013 - JORDAND08

Posted By:
giantsjetsmets Lock
giantsjetsmets
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 395

"-Allie-" wrote:

"giantsjetsmets" wrote:



"sibunann" wrote:






"nascarawesome" wrote:









"sibunann" wrote:






Aww mani wish cinnabon won...i want the rewards program better
:P Aw well.


what did jordan08 say she or he was gonna do to make kw better?

She will be working toward her goals but she won by vote she had the same chance of winning as cinnabonman obviosly more people wanted her.She had not been on latley.and if you have any questions you can talk to me i am the 2nd vice president 
If any user has any problems, they are to go to ADMIN. That includes Jordan the admin, James, and Allen. Please stop encouraging users to go thru you for help/questions/problems.


I said if they want i know i have no power and they go to them for anything and they know i cant do anything to help beside tell the admin or you or mods so it would save their time too! 

-giantsjetsmets


KW PRESIDENT 2013 - JORDAND08

Posted By:
sibunann
sibunann
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 330

"nascarawesome" wrote:



"-Allie-" wrote:




"giantsjetsmets" wrote:






"sibunann" wrote:









"nascarawesome" wrote:












"sibunann" wrote:








Aww mani wish cinnabon won...i want the rewards program better
:P Aw well.


what did jordan08 say she or he was gonna do to make kw better?

She will be working toward her goals but she won by vote she had the same chance of winning as cinnabonman obviosly more people wanted her.She had not been on latley.and if you have any questions you can talk to me i am the 2nd vice president 
If any user has any problems, they are to go to ADMIN. That includes Jordan the admin, James, and Allen. Please stop encouraging users to go thru you for help/questions/problems.
Admins arent needed for EVERY problem, Allie.


im not tring to be rude im just asking what jordan08 is gonna try to do to make kw better 

Sibuna 4 ever
Fabina 4 ever
MIXER 4 LIFE!
U gotta love little mix
Watch your backs --A
My sock sings me songs when I'm lonely and need a friend
Bye haters kiss kiss ill see you later Bye haters it was very very very nice to meet you-Cher Lloyd swagger jagger
Gay marriage should be legal
and thats what you missed on Glee
--A


KW PRESIDENT 2013 - JORDAND08

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 17395

"sibunann" wrote:



"nascarawesome" wrote:






"-Allie-" wrote:







"giantsjetsmets" wrote:









"sibunann" wrote:












"nascarawesome" wrote:















"sibunann" wrote:










Aww mani wish cinnabon won...i want the rewards program better
:P Aw well.


what did jordan08 say she or he was gonna do to make kw better?

She will be working toward her goals but she won by vote she had the same chance of winning as cinnabonman obviosly more people wanted her.She had not been on latley.and if you have any questions you can talk to me i am the 2nd vice president 
If any user has any problems, they are to go to ADMIN. That includes Jordan the admin, James, and Allen. Please stop encouraging users to go thru you for help/questions/problems.
Admins arent needed for EVERY problem, Allie.


im not tring to be rude im just asking what jordan08 is gonna try to do to make kw better 
Just ask her when she gets online!

Attack On Titan Quote


KW PRESIDENT 2013 - JORDAND08

Posted By:
giantsjetsmets Lock
giantsjetsmets
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 395

"nascarawesome" wrote:



"-Allie-" wrote:




"giantsjetsmets" wrote:






"sibunann" wrote:









"nascarawesome" wrote:












"sibunann" wrote:








Aww mani wish cinnabon won...i want the rewards program better
:P Aw well.


what did jordan08 say she or he was gonna do to make kw better?

She will be working toward her goals but she won by vote she had the same chance of winning as cinnabonman obviosly more people wanted her.She had not been on latley.and if you have any questions you can talk to me i am the 2nd vice president 
If any user has any problems, they are to go to ADMIN. That includes Jordan the admin, James, and Allen. Please stop encouraging users to go thru you for help/questions/problems.
Admins arent needed for EVERY problem, Allie.

Hey! I dont know if you were trying to be rude or not but it sounded rude and please dont be rude to the jr.mods 

-giantsjetsmets


KW PRESIDENT 2013 - JORDAND08

Posted By:
sibunann
sibunann
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 330

"nascarawesome" wrote:



"sibunann" wrote:






"nascarawesome" wrote:









"-Allie-" wrote:










"giantsjetsmets" wrote:












"sibunann" wrote:















"nascarawesome" wrote:


















"sibunann" wrote:












Aww mani wish cinnabon won...i want the rewards program better
:P Aw well.


what did jordan08 say she or he was gonna do to make kw better?

She will be working toward her goals but she won by vote she had the same chance of winning as cinnabonman obviosly more people wanted her.She had not been on latley.and if you have any questions you can talk to me i am the 2nd vice president 
If any user has any problems, they are to go to ADMIN. That includes Jordan the admin, James, and Allen. Please stop encouraging users to go thru you for help/questions/problems.
Admins arent needed for EVERY problem, Allie.


im not tring to be rude im just asking what jordan08 is gonna try to do to make kw better 
Just ask her when she gets online!


ok

Sibuna 4 ever
Fabina 4 ever
MIXER 4 LIFE!
U gotta love little mix
Watch your backs --A
My sock sings me songs when I'm lonely and need a friend
Bye haters kiss kiss ill see you later Bye haters it was very very very nice to meet you-Cher Lloyd swagger jagger
Gay marriage should be legal
and thats what you missed on Glee
--A


KW PRESIDENT 2013 - JORDAND08

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 17395
ALLIE I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!

Attack On Titan Quote


KW PRESIDENT 2013 - JORDAND08

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Member since:
August, 2008
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7078
Do you even realize you put yourself in with two adults who started this website in 2001?

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights


KW PRESIDENT 2013 - JORDAND08

Posted By:
giantsjetsmets Lock
giantsjetsmets
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 395

"-Allie-" wrote:

Do you even realize you put yourself in with two adults who started this website in 2001?

sorry for miscomunication but i was saying that they are the real people to ask

-giantsjetsmets


KW PRESIDENT 2013 - JORDAND08

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8289
I would like to say thanks to everyone that was a candidate thanks guis bai

H3H3H3H3 >:]


KW PRESIDENT 2013 - JORDAND08

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14513
No. Don't start giantsjetsmets. Please, for Jordans sake. You're going to get it locked again.


play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What guitar style do you guys play?

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

What guitar style do you guys play?

What guitar style do you guys play?

Which is better, Laptops or books?-moved

Favorite Color(s)?

latest videos