Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

naruto200 banner shop

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14697
Just show me the pic.
then tell me the phrase or phrases you want on it.
And then tell me if you want a gif or a non gif.
If you want a gif the pic must be a gif image.
You can suggest any pic
as long as it goes with the terms of KW.

I'l do anything
suggest away! smile

Check out this thread on KW


naruto200 banner shop

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8293

"naruto200" wrote:

Just show me the pic.

then tell me the phrase or phrases you want on it.

And then tell me if you want a gif or a non gif.

If you want a gif the pic must be a gif image.

You can suggest any pic

as long as it goes with the terms of KW.


I'l do anything

suggest away! smile

So basically some text on a picture we gave you? Sounds nice.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


naruto200 banner shop

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14697
Yeah, you're right.

Check out this thread on KW


naruto200 banner shop

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8293

"naruto200" wrote:

Yeah, you're right.

Very creative.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


naruto200 banner shop

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14697
I don't think it's that creative.

Check out this thread on KW


naruto200 banner shop

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8293

"naruto200" wrote:

I don't think it's that creative.

Yeah, so what's the point? Anyone with a computer can out text on a image, it's not that hard.
Also, there are enough banner shops already, most likely not a lot of people will request.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


naruto200 banner shop

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14697

"NachozRule" wrote:



"naruto200" wrote:


I don't think it's that creative.

Yeah, so what's the point? Anyone with a computer can out text on a image, it's not that hard.
Also, there are enough banner shops already, most likely not a lot of people will request.


I wanted to start banner shop.
And not everyone knows how to. 

Check out this thread on KW


naruto200 banner shop

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8293

"naruto200" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"naruto200" wrote:




I don't think it's that creative.

Yeah, so what's the point? Anyone with a computer can out text on a image, it's not that hard.
Also, there are enough banner shops already, most likely not a lot of people will request.


I wanted to start banner shop.
And not everyone knows how to. 

Okay, whatever.
Its still kinda pointless IMO but you can do whatever.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


naruto200 banner shop

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
Member since:
November, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14697

"NachozRule" wrote:



"naruto200" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"naruto200" wrote:






I don't think it's that creative.

Yeah, so what's the point? Anyone with a computer can out text on a image, it's not that hard.
Also, there are enough banner shops already, most likely not a lot of people will request.


I wanted to start banner shop.
And not everyone knows how to. 

Okay, whatever.
Its still kinda pointless IMO but you can do whatever.
People like  pointless things.

Check out this thread on KW


naruto200 banner shop

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
Member since:
February, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2703

"naruto200" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"naruto200" wrote:




I don't think it's that creative.

Yeah, so what's the point? Anyone with a computer can out text on a image, it's not that hard.
Also, there are enough banner shops already, most likely not a lot of people will request.


I wanted to start banner shop.
And not everyone knows how to. 


It not a creative idea... But true, very few people know HOW to do it. I'll give this forum a 6/10 because I can do this easy. 

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

My bunny

Today's music: Good or Bad?

My bunny

Do You Go Tanning?

Do You Go Tanning?

If you had kids what would you name them?

latest videos