Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Piercings&Music

Posted By:
Castigate
Castigate
Star
I was just starting a new topic to see if anyone had some of the same tastes as me. I enjoy piercing, tattooing, and almost all sorts of music. Does anyone else want/have piercings, excluding ones like the ears and navel?
I have my septum done, at one point pierced by navel but despised the way it looked, and of course, have my ears done. I would like to, at some point, have a bridge piercing, hip piercings, an eyebrow piercing or three, more ear piercings, and perhaps a double tongue piercing.
As for tattoos, I would like a lot.

Music wise, I mainly enjoy rock, metal, rockabilly, and foreign music. However, I am open to all kinds of music.
Some of my favorite artists include:
Korpiklanni
Johnny Cash
Ensiferum
Bauhaus
The Cure
In This Moment
Siouxsie and the Banshees
Guns 'N' Roses
Poison
&Quen Adreena

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I AM A TURTLE.

I AM A TURTLE.

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

The Million Pages Thread

Who's the most popular person on KW beside...

Npower League Championship

latest videos