Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

I Need an Opinion

Posted By:
lemonadewithbrownies
lemonadewithbrownies
StarStarStarStar
I'm making cookies for my teachers and I'm trying to decide what cookies to make:chocolate chip or suprise?I made m & m cookies for my friends yesterday and they loved them with the icing in between,so can you tell me which type i should make for my fantastic teachers.

I live in america and I love anime.Here's what I wanna say to you : BLUE CHICKENS AND MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Toriko
One of my favorite animes
toriko

I Need an Opinion

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
Chocolate Cookies (': She must like with icing and with some honey :'D Your teacher will be so happy when she taste Choco Cookies (: ♥

I Need an Opinion

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar

All teachers love sugar cookies but who knows, maybe your teacher is diabetic?

try something like peanut butter cookies or oatmeal cookies are also a great option! maybe even monster cookies Big Grin

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.

play online games

Valantine-day-crossword-thumb

Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of co...

Goodgameempire-thumb

Goodgame Empire is a great strategy title by Goodgame Studios. Build your own ca...

Black-history-month-crossword-pre

Black History Month is a time to celebrate the amazing contributions of African ...

Big-farm-thumb

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

Candy-cash-thumb

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is your Real Name ?

What's your favourite thing to do during L...

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos