Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

SHOULD KW HAVE A MOBILE SITE

Posted By:
lilfox92
lilfox92
Member since:
April, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 177
I try to get on kw on my ipod and it takes forever and if kw have a mobile site it would be better and on this mobile site u can upload pics and post and do everything if u think they should have post down below

forever lilfox
luv lilfox :~)
☻♥☻
/♥\./█\
.||. .||

***~~~Y>O>L>O~~~***


SHOULD KW HAVE A MOBILE SITE

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12317
you can chat on mobile from kw


SHOULD KW HAVE A MOBILE SITE

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7386
i think its fine.
I tried with my brother's mobile phone.  Big Grin
it was awesome ! smile


Siggy Badge made by Kirsten. :)


SHOULD KW HAVE A MOBILE SITE

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
Member since:
December, 2006
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2971
I have a smartphone, It works on my cell just like the site does. It loads quickly for me Big Grin

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.


SHOULD KW HAVE A MOBILE SITE

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12317

"Jelly3" wrote:

i think its fine.

I tried with my brother's mobile phone.  Big Grin

it was awesome ! smile
i have tried on my mobile but my mobile screen was short Frustrated Nose


SHOULD KW HAVE A MOBILE SITE

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7386

"Baby260" wrote:



"Jelly3" wrote:


i think its fine.


I tried with my brother's mobile phone.  Big Grin


it was awesome ! smile
i have tried on my mobile but my mobile screen was short Frustrated Nose


Hey...bad luck ! Frustrated 


Siggy Badge made by Kirsten. :)


SHOULD KW HAVE A MOBILE SITE

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12317

"Jelly3" wrote:



"Baby260" wrote:






"Jelly3" wrote:




i think its fine.



I tried with my brother's mobile phone.  Big Grin



it was awesome ! smile
i have tried on my mobile but my mobile screen was short Frustrated Nose


Hey...bad luck ! Frustrated 
oh no D:


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Word count in posts

We the Kidz

WOULD YOU RATHER...

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos