Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

My One Direction Heated Moment result

Posted By:
tylerluv08
tylerluv08
StarStarStarStar
(this is only he heated part no the full result) it was pretty weird but awesome!  

It was just a normal afternoon, you were making a piled up sandwich for Niall. As you were making the sandwich, you were just wondering about life. One of the wonders were why your children were nothing like Niall. But that slipped your head when Niall walked into the kitchen in just sweats and no shirt.
"I think you're missing a piece of clothing." You stated. He looked down and smirked. He eyed the sandwich you made him and you gave it to him.
"For me?" His eyes lit up, he was so cute. You nodded. He took one bite then put it down on another kitchen counter. "Actually, what I want was you." Niall said hungerly. He walked over to you and kissed you, unbuttoning your pants and taking off your shirt. He leaned you against the kitchen counter, and with one of his hands he pushed everything off the counter. After, he lifted you on it, and took your pants all the way off, along with your #######. "Niall" You gasped his name. He laid you back and pushed him self on top of you. He smirked, then leaned in for a kiss. He sat up towering over you, since he was on his knees and took off his pants, revealing that he had on no boxers of any sort. He opened your legs and started ######### into you. You both let release and he slid off and helped you get dressed. (He put his pants back on also). He then walked over to the other corner, grabbed the sandwich and ate it.

~S(he) Be(lie)ve(d)
~love.2.laugh~

_Fe@rLeSS_
livin.my.luv.song
Good Day Message (New)

Smile & you'll make the day SHINE!
In case you can't
Find yours.....
I'm sending you mine
Hope you've a nIcE dA

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Um..... I think this is considered inappropiate for Kidzworld. I reported. You should delete this O_o

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
This is slightly inappropriate for a kids site.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Whos ur fave dancer?

Type your name with your eyes closed

This or That??

How many languages can you speak?

Please Help!

How many languages can you speak?