Kw-logo-holiday

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

KW Awards Announcement Date and Categories topic

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11134

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:



"hugebear" wrote:


Yay Big Grin



This time theres no voting for Mods, Junior Mods or Admins and its in the rules of the Awards Profile but they will be allowed to get voted for in the Awards at the end of the year smile 


Honestly, I think that not being able to vote for Jr. Mods is just a hair unfair (I'm a poet and I totes know it. xD)  Jr. mods are just normal users (I DON'T MEAN IT THAT WAY! lolz) with the power to move, sticky, and lock threads.  They participate on KW just as any other user would.


It is fair to us, many of us have discussed it and we find it fair, some people do favour us because we can lock, sticky and move forum posts, and just because of the title " Jr Mod ", but it's okay, we're fine with it smile  
Well, as long as they are okay with it, we should be too.


"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau


KW Awards Announcement Date and Categories topic

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51190

"jordand08" wrote:



"-Kat-" wrote:




"Nimsajeay" wrote:






"hugebear" wrote:




Yay Big Grin




This time theres no voting for Mods, Junior Mods or Admins and its in the rules of the Awards Profile but they will be allowed to get voted for in the Awards at the end of the year smile 


Honestly, I think that not being able to vote for Jr. Mods is just a hair unfair (I'm a poet and I totes know it. xD)  Jr. mods are just normal users (I DON'T MEAN IT THAT WAY! lolz) with the power to move, sticky, and lock threads.  They participate on KW just as any other user would.


It is fair to us, many of us have discussed it and we find it fair, some people do favour us because we can lock, sticky and move forum posts, and just because of the title " Jr Mod ", but it's okay, we're fine with it smile  
Well, as long as they are okay with it, we should be too.


This. We've discussed it and we're fine with it. smile 

#girlsalliancecamp


KW Awards Announcement Date and Categories topic

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8196

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:



"-Kat-" wrote:




"Nimsajeay" wrote:






"hugebear" wrote:




Yay Big Grin




This time theres no voting for Mods, Junior Mods or Admins and its in the rules of the Awards Profile but they will be allowed to get voted for in the Awards at the end of the year smile 


Honestly, I think that not being able to vote for Jr. Mods is just a hair unfair (I'm a poet and I totes know it. xD)  Jr. mods are just normal users (I DON'T MEAN IT THAT WAY! lolz) with the power to move, sticky, and lock threads.  They participate on KW just as any other user would.


It is fair to us, many of us have discussed it and we find it fair, some people do favour us because we can lock, sticky and move forum posts, and just because of the title " Jr Mod ", but it's okay, we're fine with it smile  
Well, as long as they are okay with it, we should be too.


This. We've discussed it and we're fine with it. smile 


Good for u guys! Big Grin
I would feel bad if u guys would feel left out.



KW Awards Announcement Date and Categories topic

Posted By:
-GingerSnaps Lock
-GingerSnaps
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 787
I think the whole idea is fair and awesome. Thanks for the helpful post.smile



KW Awards Announcement Date and Categories topic

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14912

"giantsjetsmets" wrote:

Who Is we cause I know some jr.mods haven't been on in a couple weeks


I said many of us, I didn't say all of us. For some it's quite impossible to talk to them either they're not online or we just can't, but for the people we've asked it's okay with them.  

1/2 of #girlsalliancecamp


KW Awards Announcement Date and Categories topic

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14513

"giantsjetsmets" wrote:

Who Is we cause I know some jr.mods haven't been on in a couple weeks

Surely if they don't come on much, they won't be too bothered anyway? 

I'm fine with it as long as the mods and admins are.


KW Awards Announcement Date and Categories topic

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11134

"giantsjetsmets" wrote:

I do to but I don't think people should be speaking for other people
You remember what I said? You might want to take my advice And don't try to outsmart a Jr. Mod. You say you have respect for JR. Mods, show it. As I said before, if they're fine with it we should be too.


"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau


KW Awards Announcement Date and Categories topic

Posted By:
KW Awards Team_1694702 Lock
KW Awards Team_1694702
Member since:
January, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 120

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:



"-Kat-" wrote:




"Nimsajeay" wrote:






"hugebear" wrote:




Yay Big Grin




This time theres no voting for Mods, Junior Mods or Admins and its in the rules of the Awards Profile but they will be allowed to get voted for in the Awards at the end of the year smile 


Honestly, I think that not being able to vote for Jr. Mods is just a hair unfair (I'm a poet and I totes know it. xD)  Jr. mods are just normal users (I DON'T MEAN IT THAT WAY! lolz) with the power to move, sticky, and lock threads.  They participate on KW just as any other user would.


It is fair to us, many of us have discussed it and we find it fair, some people do favour us because we can lock, sticky and move forum posts, and just because of the title " Jr Mod ", but it's okay, we're fine with it smile  
Well, as long as they are okay with it, we should be too.


This. We've discussed it and we're fine with it. smile 


This ^^ 

KW Awards Team.

Everyone is special


KW Awards Announcement Date and Categories topic

Posted By:
giantsjetsmets Lock
giantsjetsmets
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 395

"-Kat-" wrote:

"giantsjetsmets" wrote:

Who Is we cause I know some jr.mods haven't been on in a couple weeks


I said many of us, I didn't say all of us. For some it's quite impossible to talk to them either they're not online or we just can't, but for the people we've asked it's okay with them.  

k just wondering sorry

-giantsjetsmets


KW Awards Announcement Date and Categories topic

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8289
cool I'll vote when the time comes.

though none of these categories suit some other people who deserve rewards I'm fine with this.
ok.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What song reflects your life?

Tuesday Song

Any warrior cat fans left of Kw?

Tuesday Song

is my memory freaky?

Who is your favorite actress?

latest videos