Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

KW Awards Announcement Date and Categories topic

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

Yay Big Grin

This time theres no voting for Mods, Junior Mods or Admins and its in the rules of the Awards Profile but they will be allowed to get voted for in the Awards at the end of the year smile 

Honestly, I think that not being able to vote for Jr. Mods is just a hair unfair (I'm a poet and I totes know it. xD)  Jr. mods are just normal users (I DON'T MEAN IT THAT WAY! lolz) with the power to move, sticky, and lock threads.  They participate on KW just as any other user would.

It is fair to us, many of us have discussed it and we find it fair, some people do favour us because we can lock, sticky and move forum posts, and just because of the title " Jr Mod ", but it's okay, we're fine with it smile  
Well, as long as they are okay with it, we should be too.

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

Yay Big Grin

This time theres no voting for Mods, Junior Mods or Admins and its in the rules of the Awards Profile but they will be allowed to get voted for in the Awards at the end of the year smile 

Honestly, I think that not being able to vote for Jr. Mods is just a hair unfair (I'm a poet and I totes know it. xD)  Jr. mods are just normal users (I DON'T MEAN IT THAT WAY! lolz) with the power to move, sticky, and lock threads.  They participate on KW just as any other user would.

It is fair to us, many of us have discussed it and we find it fair, some people do favour us because we can lock, sticky and move forum posts, and just because of the title " Jr Mod ", but it's okay, we're fine with it smile  

This. We've discussed it and we're fine with it. smile 

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

Yay Big Grin

Good for u guys! Big Grin
I would feel bad if u guys would feel left out.

Siggy Badge made by Kirsten. :)

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
-GingerSnaps Lock
-GingerSnaps
StarStarStarStar
I think the whole idea is fair and awesome. Thanks for the helpful post.smile

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"giantsjetsmets" wrote:

Who Is we cause I know some jr.mods haven't been on in a couple weeks

I said many of us, I didn't say all of us. For some it's quite impossible to talk to them either they're not online or we just can't, but for the people we've asked it's okay with them.  

kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar

"giantsjetsmets" wrote:

Surely if they don't come on much, they won't be too bothered anyway? 

I'm fine with it as long as the mods and admins are.

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"giantsjetsmets" wrote:

I do to but I don't think people should be speaking for other people
You remember what I said? You might want to take my advice And don't try to outsmart a Jr. Mod. You say you have respect for JR. Mods, show it. As I said before, if they're fine with it we should be too.

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

Posted By:
KW Awards Team
KW Awards Team
StarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

Yay Big Grin

This ^^ 

KW Awards Team.

Everyone is special

Posted By:
giantsjetsmets Lock
giantsjetsmets
StarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

"giantsjetsmets" wrote:

I said many of us, I didn't say all of us. For some it's quite impossible to talk to them either they're not online or we just can't, but for the people we've asked it's okay with them.  

k just wondering sorry

-giantsjetsmets

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
cool I'll vote when the time comes.

though none of these categories suit some other people who deserve rewards I'm fine with this.
ok.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Are you tired of hearing people saying tha...

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

Trololol

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

Are you tired of hearing people saying tha...

latest videos