Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

'Keep Calm And' Picture workshop!

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2269
I discovered i'm pretty good with making 'Keep Calm And' Pictures. Here is a few examples:

Keep Calm and Love Warrior Cats (Example)

Keep Calm and Be A Princess (Example)

Keep Calm and Enjoy The Ocean (Example)

If you would like one, all you have to do is fill out this form:

Text Line 1: (Nothing inappropriate)
Text Line 2: (Again, nothing inappropriate)
Background Color:
Picture: (Optional; And again, nothing inappropriate.)

Also, you may have  the examples if you want,  just copy them.

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)


'Keep Calm And' Picture workshop!

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 23105
[presses the like button] Big Grin

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

HugeHugeHugeHuge
hugebearkeep calm and hug ted
HugeHugeHugeHuge


'Keep Calm And' Picture workshop!

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2952
Text Line 1: Keep Calm
Text Line 2: And Love Harry Potter
Background Color: Black or navy blue
Picture: Lightning Bolt/ Wand

"Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies."
Haymitch Approves


'Keep Calm And' Picture workshop!

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2269

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

Text Line 1: Keep Calm

Text Line 2: And Love Harry Potter

Background Color: Black or navy blue

Picture: Lightning Bolt/ Wand

(Approving....... smile)

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)


'Keep Calm And' Picture workshop!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5027
Text:  Keep Calm and I bet you don't know where this meme came from.
Background color:  Black.
Picture:  Emoticon with tongue out.
Other:  Thanks!

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.


'Keep Calm And' Picture workshop!

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2269

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Text:  Keep Calm and I bet you don't know where this meme came from.

Background color:  Black.

Picture:  Emoticon with tongue out.

Other:  Thanks!


Your welcome! Approving  smile

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)


'Keep Calm And' Picture workshop!

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2269

"WizardGirl3311" wrote:



"goldenlocks24" wrote:


Text Line 1: Keep Calm


Text Line 2: And Love Harry Potter


Background Color: Black or navy blue


Picture: Lightning Bolt/ Wand

(Approving....... smile)


Here you go:
Keep Calm and Love Harry Potter (Requested)
Hope you like!  smile

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)


'Keep Calm And' Picture workshop!

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2952

"WizardGirl3311" wrote:



"WizardGirl3311" wrote:






"goldenlocks24" wrote:




Text Line 1: Keep Calm



Text Line 2: And Love Harry Potter



Background Color: Black or navy blue



Picture: Lightning Bolt/ Wand

(Approving....... smile)


Here you go:

Hope you like!  smile

\

Ahhh! Fangirl! Uhh,..... 


 Text Line 1: Keep Calm


Text Line 2: and ship Auslly
Background Color: Pink or red


Picture: Heart

"Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies."
Haymitch Approves


'Keep Calm And' Picture workshop!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5027

"WizardGirl3311" wrote:



"Nimsajeay" wrote:


Text:  Keep Calm and I bet you don't know where this meme came from.


Background color:  Black.


Picture:  Emoticon with tongue out.


Other:  Thanks!


Your welcome! Approving  smile


YAY!  Thanks! Big Grin

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.


'Keep Calm And' Picture workshop!

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2269

"Nimsajeay" wrote:



"WizardGirl3311" wrote:






"Nimsajeay" wrote:




Text:  Keep Calm and I bet you don't know where this meme came from.



Background color:  Black.



Picture:  Emoticon with tongue out.



Other:  Thanks!


Your welcome! Approving  smile


YAY!  Thanks! Big Grin


 smile Here you go:
Keep Calm and I Bet You Don
Hope you like!

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)


← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With 'L'

Words That Start With 'L'

Words That Start With 'L'

Words That Start With 'L'

Why is swearing wrong?

Why is swearing wrong?