Kw-logo-holiday
post
here
welcome to: forums > random > general > :3

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

:3

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 25563

";TheGreatOneIsHere" wrote:

A cat had three kittens. Their names were January, March, and May. What was the mothers name?...


Um was it Frank? 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


:3

Posted By:
;TheGreatOneIsHere Lock
;TheGreatOneIsHere
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1128

"hugebear" wrote:

";TheGreatOneIsHere" wrote:

A cat had three kittens. Their names were January, March, and May. What was the mothers name...


Um was it Frank? 


No...but I like the name Frank xD 


:3

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 25563

";TheGreatOneIsHere" wrote:



"hugebear" wrote:




";TheGreatOneIsHere" wrote:


A cat had three kittens. Their names were January, March, and May. What was the mothers name...


Um was it Frank? 


No...but I like the name Frank xD 


smile Oh I gets it and was it 

April
June
Julie
August
September
October
November
Or
December


Or is there other clues _._ 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


:3

Posted By:
;TheGreatOneIsHere Lock
;TheGreatOneIsHere
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1128

"hugebear" wrote:

";TheGreatOneIsHere" wrote:



"hugebear" wrote:




";TheGreatOneIsHere" wrote:


A cat had three kittens. Their names were January, March, and May. What was the mothers name...


Um was it Frank? 


No...but I like the name Frank xD 


smile Oh I gets it and was it 

April
June
Julie
August
September
October
November
Or
December


Or is there other clues _._ 


Nope :3
The clue is read over it again.. 


:3

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51190
I think I get it!!?? Is the cats name What?

#girlsalliancecamp


:3

Posted By:
;TheGreatOneIsHere Lock
;TheGreatOneIsHere
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1128

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

I think I get it!!?? Is the cats name What?


Correct ...well done. 


:3

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 25563

";TheGreatOneIsHere" wrote:



"GawjussGracieex" wrote:


I think I get it!!?? Is the cats name What?


Correct ...well done. 



George is smarticles smile



___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


:3

Posted By:
;TheGreatOneIsHere Lock
;TheGreatOneIsHere
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1128
If you have 3 pears and lose one pear how many have you left?


:3

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51190

"hugebear" wrote:

";TheGreatOneIsHere" wrote:



"GawjussGracieex" wrote:


I think I get it!!?? Is the cats name What?


Correct ...well done. 



George is smarticles smile

YYAAAYYY Big Grin




#girlsalliancecamp


:3

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 25563

";TheGreatOneIsHere" wrote:

If you have 3 pears and lose one pear how many have you left?


822? [wonder] Devil

And um is it 3 pears cos you has 3 pears? Frustrated  

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

why i am a good blogger

Count to one million!

WHAT IS THE TIME IN YOUR PLACE?

Count to one million!

Does anyone like 1D??

Count to one million!

latest videos