Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

-ATTENTION- New roleplay on the way!

Posted By:
PsychoBurry17
PsychoBurry17
StarStarStarStar
So, I have a new roleplay, well sort of new, I started it last night, it`s called Story Academy in Fantasy, it`s about 4 clans and I already have 2 other members besides myself, but everyone knows we should have at least 4 characters, not counting the characters made by the creator.

Now here`s the bad news...
I don`t know what kids on here are roleplayers ande which kids here are not, so if you are a roleplayer. Please put your favorite genre of roleplay down below, and then search for Story Academy in Fantasy at the roleplay center.

I really need more members in this, so if a lot of roleplayers could come here, that`d be great.

So.... bye!

"Never give up, follow your dreams, and don`t be afraid to get crazy" - Joey Graceffa

I`m an autistic and I`m proud.... if you have a problem, well who cares? Like I`m gonna listen to h8ters!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

fruit vs veggies

fruit vs veggies

Type a word with ur eyes closed? cx

Wassup ?! Who's bored ? Let's talk about a...

latest videos