Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

The Official KW Petition To Save KW From Dying Of Boredom Movement

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"naruto200" wrote:

We can expand his ideas and recreate them in new ways and keep the forums fun and active, and maybe just maybe the forums won't be so boring.

oh the good old days when I was able to do that... everyone loved to make forum posts, and now its just the same thing. ;D

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

"Skeith" wrote:

Whose this zonker person only person I remember tht need to be Brought back skullcandyboy can't remember the last digits or username but he was an awesome dude
Dylan was a Junior Mod who in April, turned 18 and had to leave. He was really good at his job. and a ton of people want him back, and very soon,  in the next year there's gonna be a lot of Junior Mods leaving. So we thought it'd be a good idea to bring Dylan back, since he did his job great. c:
I can only think of one....

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"naruto200" wrote:

We can expand his ideas and recreate them in new ways and keep the forums fun and active, and maybe just maybe the forums won't be so boring.

Yeah, maybe,
I'm really annoyed with all the "last one to say ______ wins" why do we need so many of those? Its so annoying. and all the good people who post, don't post that much anymore.

The Serenity Prayer
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference."

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

"naruto200" wrote:

Yeah, maybe,
I'm really annoyed with all the "last one to say ______ wins" why do we need so many of those? Its so annoying. and all the good people who post, don't post that much anymore.

forum count.
people care about that.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"naruto200" wrote:

Yeah, maybe,

forum count.
people care about that.

Apparently. lol.
I wish people could think of something  themselves, instead of making similar ones. 

The Serenity Prayer
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference."

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"naruto200" wrote:

Yeah, maybe,

forum count.
people care about that.

Then let us make a bunch of new and unique threads. We need to add some magic charm to make them last and be enjoyable..

Check out this thread on KW

Posted By:
vir
vir
StarStarStarStar
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

:((:(:(:(:(

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"naruto200" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"naruto200" wrote:

Yeah, maybe,

forum count.
people care about that.

Then let us make a bunch of new and unique threads. We need to add some magic charm to make them last and be enjoyable..

Good idea.
Do you have any ideas?

The Serenity Prayer

- Henry David Thoreau

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"vir" wrote:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hey there, stay on topic please. (:

The Serenity Prayer

- Henry David Thoreau

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

"vir" wrote:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hey there, stay on topic please. (:

yes please stay on topic.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

latest videos