x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"naruto200" wrote:

We can expand his ideas and recreate them in new ways and keep the forums fun and active, and maybe just maybe the forums won't be so boring.

oh the good old days when I was able to do that... everyone loved to make forum posts, and now its just the same thing. ;D

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"jordand08" wrote:

"Skeith" wrote:

Whose this zonker person only person I remember tht need to be Brought back skullcandyboy can't remember the last digits or username but he was an awesome dude
Dylan was a Junior Mod who in April, turned 18 and had to leave. He was really good at his job. and a ton of people want him back, and very soon,  in the next year there's gonna be a lot of Junior Mods leaving. So we thought it'd be a good idea to bring Dylan back, since he did his job great. c:
I can only think of one....

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"naruto200" wrote:

We can expand his ideas and recreate them in new ways and keep the forums fun and active, and maybe just maybe the forums won't be so boring.

Yeah, maybe,
I'm really annoyed with all the "last one to say ______ wins" why do we need so many of those? Its so annoying. and all the good people who post, don't post that much anymore.

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"jordand08" wrote:

"naruto200" wrote:

Yeah, maybe,
I'm really annoyed with all the "last one to say ______ wins" why do we need so many of those? Its so annoying. and all the good people who post, don't post that much anymore.

forum count.
people care about that.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"naruto200" wrote:

Yeah, maybe,

forum count.
people care about that.

Apparently. lol.
I wish people could think of something  themselves, instead of making similar ones. 

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"naruto200" wrote:

Yeah, maybe,

forum count.
people care about that.

Then let us make a bunch of new and unique threads. We need to add some magic charm to make them last and be enjoyable..

~Public domain~

Posted By:
vir Lock
vir

StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

:((:(:(:(:(

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"naruto200" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"naruto200" wrote:

Yeah, maybe,

forum count.
people care about that.

Then let us make a bunch of new and unique threads. We need to add some magic charm to make them last and be enjoyable..

Good idea.
Do you have any ideas?

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"vir" wrote:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hey there, stay on topic please. (:

Posted By:
Baby260_1746383 Lock
Baby260_1746383

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"jordand08" wrote:

"vir" wrote:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hey there, stay on topic please. (:

yes please stay on topic.

Latest Forum Posts

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015