x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12203
StarStarStarStarStar

"Rhema J" wrote:

I'm so lost.... from what I understand, y'all think KW is boring?! I don't think so-- it's fun and I could be on it for hours!
No, just the forums. there's so many similar ones. lol.. all the good posters don't post anymore and all I see is "the last one to  say ___ wins"

I Support Equal RightsSomeone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.
"The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all the can do is stare blankly."
-Great Gatsby 


Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4435
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

I already made a thread lol,

But it's much easier to keep all the discussion in one place. :c

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything

-Alexander Hamilton


Posted By:
Sana11
Sana11
Member since:
September 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1702
StarStarStarStarStar
hellloo everyone  Big Grin

❝but even if we don’t have the power to
choose where we come from, we can
still choose where to go
from there.❞


Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12203
StarStarStarStarStar

"MovingBrick" wrote:



"jordand08" wrote:


I already made a thread lol,

But it's much easier to keep all the discussion in one place. :c

Sorriesssss

I Support Equal RightsSomeone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.
"The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all the can do is stare blankly."
-Great Gatsby 


Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4435
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:



"Rhema J" wrote:


I'm so lost.... from what I understand, y'all think KW is boring?! I don't think so-- it's fun and I could be on it for hours!
No, just the forums. there's so many similar ones. lol.. all the good posters don't post anymore and all I see is "the last one to  say ___ wins"

Yes, and anytime I want to come post on here I find the only thing really to post in are the counting games and what are you listening to know type of forums. Every once in a while you'll see a debating forum but most of them are about the same topics.

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything

-Alexander Hamilton


Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4435
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:



"MovingBrick" wrote:






"jordand08" wrote:




I already made a thread lol,

But it's much easier to keep all the discussion in one place. :c

Sorriesssss

It's okay, I just figure it's less confusing to keep it all here. I can change the forum name as we go as need-be.  

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything

-Alexander Hamilton


Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12203
StarStarStarStarStar

"MovingBrick" wrote:



"jordand08" wrote:






"Rhema J" wrote:




I'm so lost.... from what I understand, y'all think KW is boring?! I don't think so-- it's fun and I could be on it for hours!
No, just the forums. there's so many similar ones. lol.. all the good posters don't post anymore and all I see is "the last one to  say ___ wins"

Yes, and anytime I want to come post on here I find the only thing really to post in are the counting games and what are you listening to know type of forums. Every once in a while you'll see a debating forum but most of them are about the same topics.


Exactly.  

I Support Equal RightsSomeone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.
"The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all the can do is stare blankly."
-Great Gatsby 


Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4435
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sana11" wrote:

hellloo everyone  Big Grin

Stay on topic please. smile

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything

-Alexander Hamilton


Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2682
StarStarStarStarStar
[quote="jordand08"
No, just the forums. there's so many similar ones. lol.. all the good posters don't post anymore and all I see is "the last one to  say ___ wins"
[/quote]

No kidding. Its simalier for me, almost all the RPs i want to join are too old............  Sad

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12203
StarStarStarStarStar
[quote="WizardGirl3311"][quote="jordand08"
No, just the forums. there's so many similar ones. lol.. all the good posters don't post anymore and all I see is "the last one to  say ___ wins"
[/quote]

No kidding. Its simalier for me, almost all the RPs i want to join are too old............  Sad[/quote]
Oh, why don'y you make your own?

I Support Equal RightsSomeone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.
"The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all the can do is stare blankly."
-Great Gatsby 


Latest Forum Posts

Sonic or Mario?

Sonic or Mario?

Sonic or Mario?

Sonic or Mario?

The yes and no game

The Banning Game

The yes and no game

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

The Vampire Diaries or The Walking Dead?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games