Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

The Official KW Petition To Save KW From Dying Of Boredom Movement

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8632
What petition? What can they do to help any of this? Honestly if the problem is the forums then the thread makers are the ones who need to change. So the only way they could help would be unjustifiable locking and/or deleting of accounts and threads.

Humility is the only defense against humiliation -


The Official KW Petition To Save KW From Dying Of Boredom Movement

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11013

"MovingBrick" wrote:



"jordand08" wrote:






"MovingBrick" wrote:









"jordand08" wrote:






I already made a thread lol,

But it's much easier to keep all the discussion in one place. :c

Sorriesssss

It's okay, I just figure it's less confusing to keep it all here. I can change the forum name as we go as need-be.  

Okay.

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau


The Official KW Petition To Save KW From Dying Of Boredom Movement

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11013

"AlphaT" wrote:

What petition? What can they do to help any of this? Honestly if the problem is the forums then the thread makers are the ones who need to change. So the only way they could help would be unjustifiable locking and/or deleting of ################.

Yeah, I know that... 


"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau


The Official KW Petition To Save KW From Dying Of Boredom Movement

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2345

"jordand08" wrote:

"WizardGirl3311" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:



No, just the forums. there's so many similar ones. lol.. all the good posters don't post anymore and all I see is "the last one to  say ___ wins"


No kidding. Its simalier for me, almost all the RPs i want to join are too old............  Sad

Oh, why don'y you make your own?


I do, but it takes me forever  to think up plots, and a lot of people just aren't intrested. Sad

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


The Official KW Petition To Save KW From Dying Of Boredom Movement

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2345

"WizardGirl3311" wrote:



"jordand08" wrote:




"WizardGirl3311" wrote:




"jordand08" wrote:





No, just the forums. there's so many similar ones. lol.. all the good posters don't post anymore and all I see is "the last one to  say ___ wins"


No kidding. Its simalier for me, almost all the RPs i want to join are too old............  Sad

Oh, why don'y you make your own?


I do, but it takes me forever  to think up plots, and a lot of people just aren't intrested. Sad


And they'll die out in about a week.

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


The Official KW Petition To Save KW From Dying Of Boredom Movement

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11013

"WizardGirl3311" wrote:



"WizardGirl3311" wrote:






"jordand08" wrote:







"WizardGirl3311" wrote:







"jordand08" wrote:







No, just the forums. there's so many similar ones. lol.. all the good posters don't post anymore and all I see is "the last one to  say ___ wins"


No kidding. Its simalier for me, almost all the RPs i want to join are too old............  Sad

Oh, why don'y you make your own?


I do, but it takes me forever  to think up plots, and a lot of people just aren't intrested. Sad


And they'll die out in about a week.

How about instead of you, yourself making up the plot get your friends to help you.
Think of something together. That way, it'll be interesting and won't be so hard to think up. And maybe some more people will join? (:

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau


The Official KW Petition To Save KW From Dying Of Boredom Movement

Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3874

"AlphaT" wrote:

What petition? What can they do to help any of this? Honestly if the problem is the forums then the thread makers are the ones who need to change. So the only way they could help would be unjustifiable locking and/or deleting of accounts and threads.

We're trying to bring attention to the issue so we can get more ideas to help fix the issue. There's no reason to be harsh.

John Green is my spirit animal.


The Official KW Petition To Save KW From Dying Of Boredom Movement

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2345

"jordand08" wrote:



"WizardGirl3311" wrote:






"WizardGirl3311" wrote:









"jordand08" wrote:










"WizardGirl3311" wrote:










"jordand08" wrote:









No, just the forums. there's so many similar ones. lol.. all the good posters don't post anymore and all I see is "the last one to  say ___ wins"


No kidding. Its simalier for me, almost all the RPs i want to join are too old............  Sad

Oh, why don'y you make your own?


I do, but it takes me forever  to think up plots, and a lot of people just aren't intrested. Sad


And they'll die out in about a week.

How about instead of you, yourself making up the plot get your friends to help you.
Think of something together. That way, it'll be interesting and won't be so hard to think up. And maybe some more people will join? (:


Maybe. I'll give it a try!

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


The Official KW Petition To Save KW From Dying Of Boredom Movement

Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3874

"jordand08" wrote:



"MovingBrick" wrote:






"jordand08" wrote:









"MovingBrick" wrote:












"jordand08" wrote:








I already made a thread lol,

But it's much easier to keep all the discussion in one place. :c

Sorriesssss

It's okay, I just figure it's less confusing to keep it all here. I can change the forum name as we go as need-be.  

Okay.

I think we should keep both going since good conversation is happening on both.

John Green is my spirit animal.


The Official KW Petition To Save KW From Dying Of Boredom Movement

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8632

"MovingBrick" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:


What petition? What can they do to help any of this? Honestly if the problem is the forums then the thread makers are the ones who need to change. So the only way they could help would be unjustifiable locking and/or deleting of accounts and threads.

We're trying to bring attention to the issue so we can get more ideas to help fix the issue. There's no reason to be harsh.
In the effort to do what? Theres no helping the problem unless people help themselves and change their personality and what they want to post about...I'm just trying to help out here.

Humility is the only defense against humiliation -


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

likeing 1 boy but not telling him

Post a Number with your eyes closed

What book are you currently reading?

Mockingjay- Part 1

latest videos