Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

The Official KW Petition To Save KW From Dying Of Boredom Movement

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar
What petition? What can they do to help any of this? Honestly if the problem is the forums then the thread makers are the ones who need to change. So the only way they could help would be unjustifiable locking and/or deleting of accounts and threads.

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"MovingBrick" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"MovingBrick" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

I already made a thread lol,

But it's much easier to keep all the discussion in one place. :c

Sorriesssss

It's okay, I just figure it's less confusing to keep it all here. I can change the forum name as we go as need-be.  

Okay.

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"AlphaT" wrote:

What petition? What can they do to help any of this? Honestly if the problem is the forums then the thread makers are the ones who need to change. So the only way they could help would be unjustifiable locking and/or deleting of ################.

Yeah, I know that... 

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

"WizardGirl3311" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

No, just the forums. there's so many similar ones. lol.. all the good posters don't post anymore and all I see is "the last one to  say ___ wins"

No kidding. Its simalier for me, almost all the RPs i want to join are too old............  Sad

Oh, why don'y you make your own?

I do, but it takes me forever  to think up plots, and a lot of people just aren't intrested. Sad

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar

"WizardGirl3311" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"WizardGirl3311" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

No, just the forums. there's so many similar ones. lol.. all the good posters don't post anymore and all I see is "the last one to  say ___ wins"

No kidding. Its simalier for me, almost all the RPs i want to join are too old............  Sad

I do, but it takes me forever  to think up plots, and a lot of people just aren't intrested. Sad

And they'll die out in about a week.

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"WizardGirl3311" wrote:

"WizardGirl3311" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"WizardGirl3311" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

How about instead of you, yourself making up the plot get your friends to help you.
Think of something together. That way, it'll be interesting and won't be so hard to think up. And maybe some more people will join? (:

Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
StarStarStarStarStar

"AlphaT" wrote:

What petition? What can they do to help any of this? Honestly if the problem is the forums then the thread makers are the ones who need to change. So the only way they could help would be unjustifiable locking and/or deleting of accounts and threads.

We're trying to bring attention to the issue so we can get more ideas to help fix the issue. There's no reason to be harsh.

John Green is my spirit animal.

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

"WizardGirl3311" wrote:

"WizardGirl3311" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"WizardGirl3311" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

How about instead of you, yourself making up the plot get your friends to help you.
Think of something together. That way, it'll be interesting and won't be so hard to think up. And maybe some more people will join? (:

Maybe. I'll give it a try!

Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

"MovingBrick" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"MovingBrick" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

I already made a thread lol,

But it's much easier to keep all the discussion in one place. :c

Sorriesssss

It's okay, I just figure it's less confusing to keep it all here. I can change the forum name as we go as need-be.  

Okay.

I think we should keep both going since good conversation is happening on both.

John Green is my spirit animal.

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"MovingBrick" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

We're trying to bring attention to the issue so we can get more ideas to help fix the issue. There's no reason to be harsh.
In the effort to do what? Theres no helping the problem unless people help themselves and change their personality and what they want to post about...I'm just trying to help out here.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Whats your favorite game?

Definition of ATJ and Advanced Roleplayer

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

The bright side is dark in the beginning

The bright side is dark in the beginning

latest videos