x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

1 3 Next →
Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






";TheGreatOneIsHere" wrote:









"Sage_kittycat" wrote:












";TheGreatOneIsHere" wrote:















"NachozRule" wrote:


















";TheGreatOneIsHere" wrote:












Guys this is not here for you to hate on. I LOVE THE WIGGLES 

well I wasn't hating I was pointing out that the show is literally creepy as hell but okey dokey.


How is it creepy?..It doest have Michael Jackson in it.


yo man don't talk trash about mj  


But mj was creepy as hell. He was not rite in the head. 

he suffered from a skin disease, and did you know him? no you didn't, stop judging dead people that isn't cool.

Hitler might have suffered from some kind of mental problem, he's dead, and we still judge him. o_o

I'm talking about cool dead people, hitler is just crazy and we can all agree on that. >.>

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4481
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









";TheGreatOneIsHere" wrote:












"Sage_kittycat" wrote:















";TheGreatOneIsHere" wrote:


















"NachozRule" wrote:





















";TheGreatOneIsHere" wrote:














Guys this is not here for you to hate on. I LOVE THE WIGGLES 

well I wasn't hating I was pointing out that the show is literally creepy as hell but okey dokey.


How is it creepy?..It doest have Michael Jackson in it.


yo man don't talk trash about mj  


But mj was creepy as hell. He was not rite in the head. 

he suffered from a skin disease, and did you know him? no you didn't, stop judging dead people that isn't cool.

Hitler might have suffered from some kind of mental problem, he's dead, and we still judge him. o_o

I'm talking about cool dead people, hitler is just crazy and we can all agree on that. >.>

My teacher thought Hitler was cool. Then again, my teacher wasn't all that sane. ouo

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6828
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
okay first of all this is p dumb cause this is a wiggles forum and we're talkin about mj and hitler

second everyone has their own opinions on people, so anyone can dislike mj as much as they want

farewell 


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

okay first of all this is p dumb cause this is a wiggles forum and we're talkin about mj and hitler


second everyone has their own opinions on people, so anyone can dislike mj as much as they want


farewell 

sorry but hating on a dead person is kinda offensive to my beliefs yo, you know how it is.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4481
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

okay first of all this is p dumb cause this is a wiggles forum and we're talkin about mj and hitler


second everyone has their own opinions on people, so anyone can dislike mj as much as they want


farewell 

You're right. I'm acting like a know it all second grader. xD

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












";TheGreatOneIsHere" wrote:















"Sage_kittycat" wrote:


















";TheGreatOneIsHere" wrote:





















"NachozRule" wrote:
























";TheGreatOneIsHere" wrote:
















Guys this is not here for you to hate on. I LOVE THE WIGGLES 

well I wasn't hating I was pointing out that the show is literally creepy as hell but okey dokey.


How is it creepy?..It doest have Michael Jackson in it.


yo man don't talk trash about mj  


But mj was creepy as hell. He was not rite in the head. 

he suffered from a skin disease, and did you know him? no you didn't, stop judging dead people that isn't cool.

Hitler might have suffered from some kind of mental problem, he's dead, and we still judge him. o_o

I'm talking about cool dead people, hitler is just crazy and we can all agree on that. >.>

My teacher thought Hitler was cool. Then again, my teacher wasn't all that sane. ouo

your teacher was a nazi probably

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
Member since:
September 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4481
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"Maria Beilschmidt" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















";TheGreatOneIsHere" wrote:


















"Sage_kittycat" wrote:





















";TheGreatOneIsHere" wrote:
























"NachozRule" wrote:



























";TheGreatOneIsHere" wrote:


















Guys this is not here for you to hate on. I LOVE THE WIGGLES 

well I wasn't hating I was pointing out that the show is literally creepy as hell but okey dokey.


How is it creepy?..It doest have Michael Jackson in it.


yo man don't talk trash about mj  


But mj was creepy as hell. He was not rite in the head. 

he suffered from a skin disease, and did you know him? no you didn't, stop judging dead people that isn't cool.

Hitler might have suffered from some kind of mental problem, he's dead, and we still judge him. o_o

I'm talking about cool dead people, hitler is just crazy and we can all agree on that. >.>

My teacher thought Hitler was cool. Then again, my teacher wasn't all that sane. ouo

your teacher was a nazi probably

I SURE DID LOVE THE WIGGLES. ^u^

how how how how how how how how
what how


Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6828
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"Sage_kittycat" wrote:


okay first of all this is p dumb cause this is a wiggles forum and we're talkin about mj and hitler



second everyone has their own opinions on people, so anyone can dislike mj as much as they want



farewell 

sorry but hating on a dead person is kinda offensive to my beliefs yo, you know how it is.


ya man its cool  


1 3 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

ha ha ha (read it laugh aloud)

Is The LGBTQ+ Community Innapropriate For ...

The wrong anwsers game! :3

Is The LGBTQ+ Community Innapropriate For ...

ha ha ha (read it laugh aloud)

ha ha ha (read it laugh aloud)

Is The LGBTQ+ Community Innapropriate For ...

ha ha ha (read it laugh aloud)

ha ha ha (read it laugh aloud)

Whos ur fave dancer?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games