x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Let's Rage Together. ouo

1 2 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 Next →
Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin_2234100 Lock
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin_2234100
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1514
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Imma jump in here.
Wait. 
Everyone here reads homestuck?
OMG
has anyone read the last update?


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8272
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin" wrote:

Imma jump in here.

Wait. 

Everyone here reads homestuck?

OMG

has anyone read the last update?

yes, I'm still on act 5 act 2 so no I haven't read it sadface

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin_2234100 Lock
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin_2234100
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1514
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin" wrote:


Imma jump in here.


Wait. 


Everyone here reads homestuck?


OMG


has anyone read the last update?

yes, I'm still on act 5 act 2 so no I haven't read it sadface

Aww 
I read it all in about 2 months or so.
I just love it, I mean, it's awesome. Today I went to a cupcake & pitbull rescue fair in New Jersey and I was talking to the ladies who own this awesome store called Neolita(seriously check it out it's awesome) and I spent 2 hours explaining homestuck to them ahaha


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8272
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin" wrote:




Imma jump in here.



Wait. 



Everyone here reads homestuck?



OMG



has anyone read the last update?

yes, I'm still on act 5 act 2 so no I haven't read it sadface

Aww 
I read it all in about 2 months or so.
I just love it, I mean, it's awesome. Today I went to a cupcake & pitbull rescue fair in New Jersey and I was talking to the ladies who own this awesome store called Neolita(seriously check it out it's awesome) and I spent 2 hours explaining homestuck to them ahaha

lol, I wouldn't be able to do that, I hardly know what goes on half the time.
at least I got to the troll introductions, after that it wasn't as confusing. ;D

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin_2234100 Lock
Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin_2234100
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1514
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"Kagamine(=^.^=)Rin" wrote:






Imma jump in here.




Wait. 




Everyone here reads homestuck?




OMG




has anyone read the last update?

yes, I'm still on act 5 act 2 so no I haven't read it sadface

Aww 
I read it all in about 2 months or so.
I just love it, I mean, it's awesome. Today I went to a cupcake & pitbull rescue fair in New Jersey and I was talking to the ladies who own this awesome store called Neolita(seriously check it out it's awesome) and I spent 2 hours explaining homestuck to them ahaha

lol, I wouldn't be able to do that, I hardly know what goes on half the time.
at least I got to the troll introductions, after that it wasn't as confusing. ;D


1 2 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

The person below me

How you feel using sticker

What is the weirdest thing you ever ate~

Oreos vs. Chocolate Chip cookies!

What was the last thing you ate?

Lets Count!

The person below me

Roast Me.

Roast Me.

Roast Me.

Latest Videos

Play Online Games