Kw-logo-smaller
post
here
welcome to: forums > random > general > #kyan

Random

Posted By:
-StateOfDreaming
-StateOfDreaming
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 289

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:



"GawjussGracieex" wrote:




"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:






"GawjussGracieex" wrote:







"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:









"GawjussGracieex" wrote:










"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:






wth


LOL

isnt he like 
old
 


I don't know. :'D BUT STILL #KYAN

how about lets ship me and food
pls <3


KAY! You need a ship name..
Foodshima. Cool 

wth is that omg
i cant think of a good ship name kms 



food + rishima = foodshima Cool Grin 

omg ik that its just
sounds like a car company i mean


the name's rishima ✌


Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 16378
o.o so confused

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51915

"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:



"GawjussGracieex" wrote:




"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:






"GawjussGracieex" wrote:







"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:









"GawjussGracieex" wrote:










"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:












"GawjussGracieex" wrote:













"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:








wth


LOL

isnt he like 
old
 


I don't know. :'D BUT STILL #KYAN

how about lets ship me and food
pls <3


KAY! You need a ship name..
Foodshima. Cool 

wth is that omg
i cant think of a good ship name kms 
 


food + rishima = foodshima Cool Grin 

omg ik that its just
sounds like a car company i mean



omg it actually does :'D 


Posted By:
-StateOfDreaming
-StateOfDreaming
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 289

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:



"GawjussGracieex" wrote:




"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:






"GawjussGracieex" wrote:







"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:









"GawjussGracieex" wrote:










"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:












"GawjussGracieex" wrote:













"-StateOfDreaming" wrote:








wth


LOL

isnt he like 
old
 


I don't know. :'D BUT STILL #KYAN

how about lets ship me and food
pls <3


KAY! You need a ship name..
Foodshima. Cool 

wth is that omg
i cant think of a good ship name kms 
 


food + rishima = foodshima Cool Grin 

omg ik that its just
sounds like a car company i mean



omg it actually does :'D 
 
claps

the name's rishima ✌


Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 16378
Someone please explaine to me whats going on..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51915

"Storm1232" wrote:

Someone please explaine to me whats going on..

Kat + Ryan = Kyan. Big Grin


Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
Member since:
June, 2013
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7578
#Kyan
also
#Sleersten (Sleep + Kirsten)

My Art

I Support Equal Rights
 #FLT4EVER


Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 16378

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"Storm1232" wrote:

Someone please explaine to me whats going on..

Kat + Ryan = Kyan. Big Grin

Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay Hippie

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted By:
;TheGreatOneIsHere Lock
;TheGreatOneIsHere
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1128
Umm guys can we stay on topic. Thnx x


Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3359
#Kyan ?

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now
from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.


play online games

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Food and drink A-Z.

Rate The KW User's Profile above you

Post a lie about the user above you

Girls and Boys Names from A-Z

BOMB! (Game)

Name ,Place ,Animal , Thing

write any kw members name

Name a Song

Last 1 To Say Holla! Wins-moved

latest videos