Kw-logo-holiday

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

The Picnic Game

Posted By:
minecraft_girl995 Lock
minecraft_girl995
StarStarStarStar
Here's a really fun game that a few people should know. 

Instructions:
One person says: We're going on a picnic and I'm going to bring (a food that starts with a)
Then the next person says: I'm going on a picnic and I'm going to bring: (the same food that the 1st person says and then a food that starts with b)
You keep doing this until you get to z and then restart it. If you don't get it reply to this post saying i don't get this.  smile Have fun. 

I'll start.

I'm going on a picnic and I'm going to bring an apple.
Now, the next person say I'm going on a picnic and I'm going to bring apples (and a food that starts with b)

Minecraft Rules! ADD ME!! I like cookies....
KW ROCKS!!!! Yayahhh! Check out my profile! I'm really nice! Yay for the members of Kidz World, they all rule! (that includes you!)

The Picnic Game

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar

"minecraft_girl995" wrote:

Here's a really fun game that a few people should know. 

Instructions:

One person says: We're going on a picnic and I'm going to bring (a food that starts with a)

Then the next person says: I'm going on a picnic and I'm going to bring: (the same food that the 1st person says and then a food that starts with b)

You keep doing this until you get to z and then restart it. If you don't get it reply to this post saying i don't get this.  smile Have fun. 

I'll start.

I'm going on a picnic and I'm going to bring an apple.

Now, the next person say I'm going on a picnic and I'm going to bring apples (and a food that starts with b)

I'm going on a picnic and bringing Bananas :3

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.

The Picnic Game

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm going on a picnic and I'm bringing carrots. smile

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

supernatural adventure chistmas celebratio...

iPhone 6

Rate the signature above you!

FOOD FIGHT!!

Username Change-moved

bad day

latest videos