Kw-logo-holiday

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

I love people :3

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
Member since:
December, 2006
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2971
Well at least most people, anyone care to talk? I want people to talk to! Message me or post on here, cause, why not? Big Grin

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.


I love people :3

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291
you said you hated people. :o le gasp!
nah jk hello

H3H3H3H3 >:]


I love people :3

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
Member since:
December, 2006
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2971
yus *random sarcasm* I HATE EVERYONE ;D
jkjk how are you today? Big Grin

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.


I love people :3

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 25544

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

Well at least most people, anyone care to talk? I want people to talk to! Message me or post on here, cause, why not? Big Grin


Bethy Big Grin [i wuves you siggy] xD 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


I love people :3

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
Member since:
December, 2006
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2971

"hugebear" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

Well at least most people, anyone care to talk? I want people to talk to! Message me or post on here, cause, why not? Big Grin


Bethy Big Grin [i wuves you siggy] xD 


I loves yours :3 You just love mine cause I mentioned you ;D

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.


I love people :3

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

yus *random sarcasm* I HATE EVERYONE ;D

jkjk how are you today? Big Grin

um I want food, like always, because you know I'm obsessed with food. :3
but yeah other then that I want to go back to bed. ;D

H3H3H3H3 >:]


I love people :3

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4807
Hello hello hello. -policeman voice- WHAT'S ALL THIS


I love people :3

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
Member since:
December, 2006
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2971

"NachozRule" wrote:



"daddysgirl2001" wrote:


yus *random sarcasm* I HATE EVERYONE ;D


jkjk how are you today? Big Grin


um I want food, like always, because you know I'm obsessed with food. :3
but yeah other then that I want to go back to bed. ;D



Don't we all? ;D

I'm babysitting but it's nap time o:


It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.


I love people :3

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
Member since:
December, 2006
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2971

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

Hello hello hello. -policeman voice- WHAT'S ALL THIS


*Serious face*
Nothinnnnn o:

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.


I love people :3

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"daddysgirl2001" wrote:




yus *random sarcasm* I HATE EVERYONE ;D



jkjk how are you today? Big Grin


um I want food, like always, because you know I'm obsessed with food. :3
but yeah other then that I want to go back to bed. ;D



Don't we all? ;D

 

I'm babysitting but it's nap time o:


yes, there is never a moment I stop thinking about food.
I think its like that with most of the USA, that's why were all fat. :3

I hate babysitting, are you getting paid for it? :o

H3H3H3H3 >:]


← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Related Game!

Last on to say 'Chips' wins-moved

We the Kidz

Taylor Swift vs. Ariana Grande

Sam or Cat???

Sam or Cat???

latest videos