x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

← Previous 1 3
Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
hi um this is actually a group/complain thread for everyone who hates the mass amount of forum games that clogs up the boards and continuously drown it with the sorrow of unoriginality.

plz if your here to tell us that we cant do anything about it ( >.> ) or you were expecting a forum game plz leave thanks.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12203
StarStarStarStarStar
I agree. xD
I already lose though, cuz'  I posted.

I Support Equal RightsSomeone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.
"The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all the can do is stare blankly."
-Great Gatsby 


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

I agree. xD

I already lose though, cuz'  I posted.

yes everyone loses
nobody wins

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
rocksysocksy456
rocksysocksy456
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 292
StarStarStarStar
Are you serious? This is the worst forums I have ever seen what is the point of having this if you can't really post anything on it?

I am who I am and no one can get in the way of it. This same thing has happened to way to any people why won't the bullying stop I can't take it any more it's time to make a stand and state that no one can change who you are.


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar

"rocksysocksy456" wrote:

Are you serious? This is the worst forums I have ever seen what is the point of having this if you can't really post anything on it?

it isn't a forum game its a forum post against the inhumane events of creating nonsense games such as "last one to say ____ wins"

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12203
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:



"jordand08" wrote:


I agree. xD


I already lose though, cuz'  I posted.

yes everyone loses
nobody wins

Haha. cool.

I Support Equal RightsSomeone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.
"The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all the can do is stare blankly."
-Great Gatsby 


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"jordand08" wrote:




I agree. xD



I already lose though, cuz'  I posted.

yes everyone loses
nobody wins

Haha. cool.

yes now we must go against these forum games.
i demand a forum section that isseperate, and its kind of like roleplays and they don't flood the "latest forum posts"
I DEMAND,

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
oh yeah those threads are annoying i support the annihilation and oppression of them 

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

oh yeah those threads are annoying i support the annihilation and oppression of them 

great ;D

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12203
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"jordand08" wrote:




I agree. xD



I already lose though, cuz'  I posted.

yes everyone loses
nobody wins

Haha. cool.

yes now we must go against these forum games.
i demand a forum section that isseperate, and its kind of like roleplays and they don't flood the "latest forum posts"
I DEMAND,
Okay! Tongue Out

I Support Equal RightsSomeone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.
"The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all the can do is stare blankly."
-Great Gatsby 


← Previous 1 3

Latest Forum Posts

I do but i dont

I do but i dont

The first word...

The first word...

The first word...

The first word...

Lets all lie!

The first word...

The person below me

The first word...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games