Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8285
i wonder if this will be replied too.
oh well we'll see ok hi bye

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428
Oh my god, look.
It's a wild reply.
Gaaaasssp.




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8285


"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:


Oh my god, look.


It's a wild reply.


Gaaaasssp.

//shoots it
oops
um

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2148
this topic is so interesting i just felt the sudden urge to post


u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.


Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428

"NachozRule" wrote:



"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:


Oh my god, look.


It's a wild reply.


Gaaaasssp.

//shoots it
oops
um
:o

Gaaaaaasssp.
You shot the wild reply.
Now it's dead.
What are you going to do with it? Are you gonna eat it? o:




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11807
Lets start the party!

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.
"The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all the can do is stare blankly."
-Great Gatsby 


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8285

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:




Oh my god, look.



It's a wild reply.



Gaaaasssp.

//shoots it
oops
um
:o

Gaaaaaasssp.
You shot the wild reply.
Now it's dead.
What are you going to do with it? Are you gonna eat it? o:

no, they taste like cucumbers.
i might use it for my fireplace

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8285

"jordand08" wrote:

Lets start the party!

//dancing

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428

"NachozRule" wrote:



"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:






Oh my god, look.




It's a wild reply.




Gaaaasssp.

//shoots it
oops
um
:o

Gaaaaaasssp.
You shot the wild reply.
Now it's dead.
What are you going to do with it? Are you gonna eat it? o:

no, they taste like cucumbers.
i might use it for my fireplace

Ohhhhh.
That's smart. *nods*




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11807

"NachozRule" wrote:



"jordand08" wrote:


Lets start the party!

//dancing

What place are we at?
I can't dance. 

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.
"The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all the can do is stare blankly."
-Great Gatsby 


← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

latest forum posts

latest videos