x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next →
Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
oh no its been three mins help it

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6828
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:

oh no its been three mins help it

james
im sorry
but
i think its best
if you just
[breaths between sobs]
if you just put it out of its misery


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:


oh no its been three mins help it

james
im sorry
but
i think its best
if you just
[breaths between sobs]
if you just put it out of its misery

no i cant
i wont
this is my daughter were talking about, like my daughter
she's all i have left
never

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
oh no another 3 mins this is getting way out of hand
somebody plz
im about to crie

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6828
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"Sage_kittycat" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:




oh no its been three mins help it

james
im sorry
but
i think its best
if you just
[breaths between sobs]
if you just put it out of its misery

no i cant
i wont
this is my daughter were talking about, like my daughter
she's all i have left
never

its for the best
please james
do it


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"Sage_kittycat" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:






oh no its been three mins help it

james
im sorry
but
i think its best
if you just
[breaths between sobs]
if you just put it out of its misery

no i cant
i wont
this is my daughter were talking about, like my daughter
she's all i have left
never

its for the best
please james
do it


i dont want to
i kno she wants to stay alive
i just kno it
she's whispering it into my ear
all like "keep me alive daddy"
im tearin up

H3H3H3H3 >:]


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

The wrong anwsers game! :3

what time did you wake up this morning

hating life

what time did you wake up this morning

Are you Team Captain America or Iron Man?

Giants Rule!!!!!

hi

hi

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Tagging Feature is Live!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games