Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

i am board v.2.2: rick get me the horn

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291
oh no its been three mins help it

H3H3H3H3 >:]


i am board v.2.2: rick get me the horn

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6829

"NachozRule" wrote:

oh no its been three mins help it

james
im sorry
but
i think its best
if you just
[breaths between sobs]
if you just put it out of its misery


i am board v.2.2: rick get me the horn

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:


oh no its been three mins help it

james
im sorry
but
i think its best
if you just
[breaths between sobs]
if you just put it out of its misery

no i cant
i wont
this is my daughter were talking about, like my daughter
she's all i have left
never

H3H3H3H3 >:]


i am board v.2.2: rick get me the horn

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291
oh no another 3 mins this is getting way out of hand
somebody plz
im about to crie

H3H3H3H3 >:]


i am board v.2.2: rick get me the horn

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6829

"NachozRule" wrote:



"Sage_kittycat" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:




oh no its been three mins help it

james
im sorry
but
i think its best
if you just
[breaths between sobs]
if you just put it out of its misery

no i cant
i wont
this is my daughter were talking about, like my daughter
she's all i have left
never

its for the best
please james
do it



i am board v.2.2: rick get me the horn

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8291

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"Sage_kittycat" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:






oh no its been three mins help it

james
im sorry
but
i think its best
if you just
[breaths between sobs]
if you just put it out of its misery

no i cant
i wont
this is my daughter were talking about, like my daughter
she's all i have left
never

its for the best
please james
do it


i dont want to
i kno she wants to stay alive
i just kno it
she's whispering it into my ear
all like "keep me alive daddy"
im tearin up

H3H3H3H3 >:]


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

Its a never ending game!

MEGADETH OR METALLICA

Its a never ending game!

Type in the face you have on right now

Its a never ending game!

latest videos