Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Canadians

Posted By:
rocksysocksy456
rocksysocksy456
StarStarStarStar
Hey guys I want to know if there are more Canadians on this site because i'm one and i feel kinda like a loner so if your Canadian feel free to send me a request! BTW I feel like a loner on this site not in real life

I am who I am and no one can get in the way of it. This same thing has happened to way to any people why won't the bullying stop I can't take it any more it's time to make a stand and state that no one can change who you are.

Canadians

Posted By:
-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah;
StarStarStarStarStar
I think you can search if you go to online friends. I'm not sure..

RIP TALIA YOU WILL BE MISSED ♥

ⓡ.ⓘ.ⓟ ⓣⓐⓛⓘⓐ, ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓚⓔⓔⓟ ⓢⓦⓘⓜⓜⓘⓝⓖ♥

Canadians

Posted By:
rocksysocksy456
rocksysocksy456
StarStarStarStar
yeah there is search but 1. I'm too lazy and 2.) when i think of doing it my parents say I have to get ready for dance or some event that is coming up

I am who I am and no one can get in the way of it. This same thing has happened to way to any people why won't the bullying stop I can't take it any more it's time to make a stand and state that no one can change who you are.

Canadians

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
There's a ton of Canadians on here! Including all the admins/mods!

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

Canadians

Posted By:
rocksysocksy456
rocksysocksy456
StarStarStarStar
I don't count the admins and mods though...

Canadians

Posted By:
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty
StarStarStarStarStar
This is a Canadian site but there are mostly people from USA and UK on here. I am proud to be Canadian but one thing i discovered on KW is that we are so much all the same.  Cool

My best KW friends are from the USA and they help me with so much stuff in life.  Big Grin

I am Alyssa

My picture is in my profile.

Canadians

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
"Too lazy to search"
I'm sorry to say but friendships take effort. If you're not willing to find them yourself, why do you expect others to make the same effort to find you?

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

Canadians

Posted By:
-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah;
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

"Too lazy to search"

I'm sorry to say but friendships take effort. If you're not willing to find them yourself, why do you expect others to make the same effort to find you?

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

"Too lazy to search"

Amen.

Canadians

Posted By:
gonandi
gonandi
StarStarStarStar

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

"Too lazy to search"

I do agree with you. Thats a great point

Canadians

Posted By:
-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah;
StarStarStarStarStar

"Pink_Kitty" wrote:

This is a Canadian site but there are mostly people from USA and UK on here. I am proud to be Canadian but one thing i discovered on KW is that we are so much all the same.  Cool

My best KW friends are from the USA and they help me with so much stuff in life.  Big Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos