What you need:
glue or Hot glue (adult supervision is Highly recommended)
1. fold your fabric 1 time. and if your fabric is kinda thin, fold it over one more time and trim off any excess.
2. go ahead and make your bow shape.
3. glue the bow shape together (adult Supervision is Highly Recommended for some steps)
4. make a ##### of fabric (any kind of fabric).
5. glue the fabric around the part where we just glued earlier.
6. get a hair clip and glue it to the back of the bow.
(C) 2013 Macbarbie09
Comment down below if you like bows and you can get a shout-out.
Hey guys! welcome to my forums! Here are some
pics to explain my forums:
those are few of my photos to explain my threads
a bit. subscribe to my forums! It's Free, Ya know! I am sometimes random. Pocket Monsters is AWESOME!