Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

What's your KidzWorld Pet Peeve?

Posted By:
Rhapsodic
Rhapsodic
StarStarStarStar
People commenting you when your privacy is on low and theirs is high.

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStar

"brunostar" wrote:

1. all the people who think they have swag and think they can do whatever they want and can be rude and swear at everyone

2. when a little kid gets in a fight with you and you havnt said ANYTHING to them in the last 10 mins and they;re still carrying on and get their baby friends to fight with them

3.  when a user tries to become a jr mod by sucking up and making retarted threads

4. when people make multiple threads ( like last one to post _ wins)

5. when people Edate and CHEAT right in front of them and ask EVERYONE OUT then scream at people for telling them not to, like take your desperate cranky but off of KW and find a dating site

6. when you your profile privacy is on low then a dumb user decides they want to harass you, leading you to raise it

7. when users act all nice when mods are around but are little brats when there is no mod PS there is a history on everything you do..even if you delete it, dont act stupid

8. whens users ask for personal info and give it out then scream at people for protecting their sorry but 

9. idiots..theyre EVERYWHERE 

10. the filter when it decides to block something that wasnt inapp so the mod screams at you

well im done complaining for now ^.^

The indirect hurtful little comments from people that aren't needed in the forums, too. Like when someone mentions something, and even though they aren't saying names, you just know they're talking about you or another user for their enjoyment. Oh, and the attention ###### who think that by advertising themselves everywhere will make them popular and everyone will think that he/she is funny, when actually he/she is just rude and not funny. Oh, not to mention the threads where someone asks something, and someone replies with, "I don't know". Or, "No...." And it doesn't contribute anything towards the discussion, and you come off as having an attitude. Ok, I'm done.

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"Rhapsodic" wrote:

People commenting you when your privacy is on low and theirs is high.
ohmigawd that is horrible i hateeee when users do that 

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO
JUST CLICK IT BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON
DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah;
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't know, good question.. xD

RIP TALIA YOU WILL BE MISSED ♥

ⓡ.ⓘ.ⓟ ⓣⓐⓛⓘⓐ, ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓚⓔⓔⓟ ⓢⓦⓘⓜⓜⓘⓝⓖ♥

Posted By:
Kaylamon
Kaylamon
StarStarStarStar
WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO FRIEND YOU AND THEIR PRIVACY IS HIGH... HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOU IF I DON'T SEE YOUR BIO?

What good are DREAMS if all you do is work? There's more to life than hitting the books, I hope you know~ Tamaki Suoh ( Ouran High School Hostclub)

Posted By:
cat_xing
cat_xing
StarStar

"brunostar" wrote:

1. all the people who think they have swag and think they can do whatever they want and can be rude and swear at everyone

2. when a little kid gets in a fight with you and you havnt said ANYTHING to them in the last 10 mins and they;re still carrying on and get their baby friends to fight with them

3.  when a user tries to become a jr mod by sucking up and making retarted threads

4. when people make multiple threads ( like last one to post _ wins)

5. when people Edate and CHEAT right in front of them and ask EVERYONE OUT then scream at people for telling them not to, like take your desperate cranky but off of KW and find a dating site

6. when you your profile privacy is on low then a dumb user decides they want to harass you, leading you to raise it

7. when users act all nice when mods are around but are little brats when there is no mod PS there is a history on everything you do..even if you delete it, dont act stupid

8. whens users ask for personal info and give it out then scream at people for protecting their sorry but 

9. idiots..theyre EVERYWHERE 

10. the filter when it decides to block something that wasnt inapp so the mod screams at you

well im done complaining for now ^.^

When people use the word retarted (wont allow me to spell it correctly) in a degrading way. 

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"snoopy430" wrote:

- All the ADs!

- Takes too long to get prizes!

- Some people have these long signatures with a bunch of pictures!
We have a limit of five. If you see a user with more contact Jordan. We do try. Big Grin Thanks.

Arguing is a waste of time.

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Who thinks Miley Cyrus is just plain stupid?

name a wild animal

I need love advice... In year 7