Nialler alert: Caution im a Nialler♥
View my prof! ♥ u
What is the stupidest thing you've done?
1. Left a hot curling wand on my floor (why?! I don't know.) And I brushed my bare foot against it, thinking the sharp pain was a corner of a school binder, and I ignored the pain, until I looked down and realized it was my curling wand, and I got a bad burn!
2. My parents used to split a cow with another family friend, ( Where you order beef from a whole cow from a farmer/butcher.) Mind you, this costs like $500 for half the cow. So, we kept it in our freezer, and it's alot of meat. Like, enough where we had to go buy another freezer just for all this meat! Well, one day I was looking for popsicles, and I failed to shut the door properly to the freezer. About 4 hours later, my mom is screaming at me, and I went downstairs, to find our bloody basement floor from all the spoiled meat. Yeah. I faced unspeakable fury.
3. I was baking some choco chip cookies, and thought my mom put the brown sugar in a plastic container, cuz I couldn't find it. I thought for a sec it was cinnamon, because it looked reddish. I sniffed it to make sure it was brown sugar, and I just dumped it into the bowl. Later, after tasting the cookies, I discovered where the actual brown sugar was, and realized I made cinnamon cookies. They weren't too bad, but I felt like an idiot after seeing the brown sugar was right in front of me.
Once I was talking to my dad while I was in the kitchen making lunch and I was making the heat up macaroni and cheese. I was too busy talking to realize that I hadn't even put in the water! I turned the microwave on and a few seconds later I smelled something burning. I opened the microwave and it had a big hole through the bottom and smelled TERRIBLE!
I was going to make hot chocolate before I went to school and I was in a rush so I just poured in the water and hot coco mix into a plastic coffee mug. I put it in the microwave and I smelled something weird. I opened it and the bottom of the mug had a hole burned through it. The boiling water and hot coco were leaking out of it and it was a HUGE MESS! I never did get that hot chocolate..
As you can see, I'm not so great with microwaves.......
I AM A WHOVIAN!
I am Alyssa
My picture is in my profile.