Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

What is the stupidest thing you've done?

Posted By:
izzy09
izzy09
StarStarStarStar
prank calling someone until they called the cops.. Frown

~Brat,Selenator,Mahomie,Directioner,~

Nialler alert: Caution im a Nialler♥
View my prof! Big Grin ♥ u

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
I have a lot of stupid things I've done.

1. Left a hot curling wand on my floor (why?! I don't know.) And I brushed my bare foot against it, thinking the sharp pain was a corner of a school binder, and I ignored the pain, until I looked down and realized it was my curling wand, and I got a bad burn!

2. My parents used to split a cow with another family friend, ( Where you order beef from a whole cow from a farmer/butcher.) Mind you, this costs like $500 for half the cow. So, we kept it in our freezer, and it's alot of meat. Like, enough where we had to go buy another freezer just for all this meat! Well, one day I was looking for popsicles, and I failed to shut the door properly to the freezer. About 4 hours later, my mom is screaming at me, and I went downstairs, to find our bloody basement floor from all the spoiled meat. Yeah. I faced unspeakable fury.

3. I was baking some choco chip cookies, and thought my mom put the brown sugar in a plastic container, cuz I couldn't find it. I thought for a sec it was cinnamon, because it looked reddish. I sniffed it to make sure it was brown sugar, and I just dumped it into the bowl. Later, after tasting the cookies, I discovered where the actual brown sugar was, and realized I made cinnamon cookies. They weren't too bad, but I felt like an idiot after seeing the brown sugar was right in front of me.

Posted By:
djizzyb
djizzyb
StarStarStarStar
#1.
Once I was talking to my dad while  I was in the kitchen making lunch and I was making the heat up macaroni and cheese. I was too busy talking to realize that I hadn't even put in the water! I turned the microwave on and a few seconds later I smelled something burning. I opened the microwave and it had a big hole through the bottom and smelled TERRIBLE!

#2.
I was going to make hot chocolate before I went to school and I was in a rush so I just poured in the water and hot coco mix into a plastic coffee mug. I put it in the microwave and I smelled something weird. I opened it and the bottom of the mug had a hole burned through it. The boiling water and hot coco were leaking out of it and it was a HUGE MESS! I never did get that hot chocolate..

As you can see, I'm not so great with microwaves.......

I AM A WHOVIAN!
Doctor Who

Posted By:
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty
StarStarStarStarStar
The most stupid is too stupid to say here. But the 2 REALLY stupid things i did were to my mom. Last summer i pushed her in the pool with her good clothes on and 2 weeks ago i yelled a swear word at her. Both were really dumb  Devil Embarrassed Clown Angel

I am Alyssa

My picture is in my profile.

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Who is your favorite actress?

Who is your favorite actress?

What is your favorite planet?

3 Facts About You!

We the Kidz

Profile Pic not showing

latest videos