Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Help Me!! I'm cutting....

Posted By:
djizzyb
djizzyb
StarStarStarStar
Well I have a problem with cutting.... If I get in trouble for something then I will first get mad at my parents. Then when I go up to my room (usually crying) I start to get mad at myself. I tell myself things like I'm so stupid or I don't even know why I exist because I just cause trouble. Then when I cant think of anymore hateful things, I cause myself to feel pain. I usually cut, sometimes I dig my nails into my skin, I even try to burn my self sometimes. There was one time when I got in trouble for something that could have gotten me ERaspberryELLED if my teacher wasn't nice enough to talk to my parents about it instead of telling the principle first. Then when my parents talked to me about it I went up to my room and started saying things like I don't deserve to be alive, or I want to kill myself. I started cutting of course. Then I started to think of ways that I could kill myself. I eventually cried myself to sleep, and when I woke up I had calmed down a bit. I've also noticed that I haven't been eating as much as I usually do. I've also started to dislike a lot of foods that I used to love.

Please tell me if you have any ideas of how I can stop myself from cutting and thinking like this. I always hate to see the marks that I've made after I calm down. Thanks.

I AM A WHOVIAN!
Doctor Who

Posted By:
Gh0st8
Gh0st8
StarStarStarStarStar
Why would you do that? You're a beautiful amazing girl that shouldn't hurt herself. No matter how much time passes or how much time goes by there will only be one of you! You're extremely unique and special so why would you throw that away?

Posted By:
djizzyb
djizzyb
StarStarStarStar
Thanks! Big Grin
I really don't know why I started doing this. I didn't do it before at all. I really regret doing it, but when its happening I just do it.

I AM A WHOVIAN!
Doctor Who

Posted By:
7rules Lock
7rules
StarStarStarStar
Find something/something u love focus on it

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ........I.......like...............screaming...........and British people DUH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Posted By:
djizzyb
djizzyb
StarStarStarStar
That's a good idea. I'll have to remember that if it happens again. Although it may not work because I usually hate just about everything around me, or I am too busy hating myself

I AM A WHOVIAN!
Doctor Who

Posted By:
7rules Lock
7rules
StarStarStarStar
A crush an animal a BFF anything u like

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ........I.......like...............screaming...........and British people DUH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Posted By:
djizzyb
djizzyb
StarStarStarStar
Thanks for the link to that book Mabby. It helped a lot!

I AM A WHOVIAN!
Doctor Who

Posted By:
Kaylamon
Kaylamon
StarStarStarStar
i dont really know what to say... i was a cutter too, but the only reason i've stopped is that my parents locked up all of the knives in our house

What good are DREAMS if all you do is work? There's more to life than hitting the books, I hope you know~ Tamaki Suoh ( Ouran High School Hostclub)

Posted By:
Mabbie99
Mabbie99
StarStarStar

"djizzyb" wrote:

no problemo i actually own the account that it's posted on

Lia

Posted By:
djizzyb
djizzyb
StarStarStarStar

"Mabbie99" wrote:

"djizzyb" wrote:

no problemo i actually own the account that it's posted on

Oh ok! I use w.a.t.t.p.a.d. too I'll follow you!

I AM A WHOVIAN!
Doctor Who

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

what fascinates you about God?

latest videos