Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
kgmsmskm
kgmsmskm
StarStarStarStarStar

"allyrie" wrote:

I know you probably don't want to hear this, but it's probably a good thing if you tell someone. It doesn't necessarily have to be your parents or a teacher, but a counselor could be a good place to start. If you don't even feel like that, you can even set up an appointment with a doctor to talk to and tell them about what you're feeling, since they also are against harm. Any of those ways could get you attention. But, if you leave this alone for too long, it will be extremely hard to stop, so I suggest that you tell someone now. 

But I do hope that you get better, I really do. Stay strong, lovely; and know that you're worth it.

Posted By:
djizzyb
djizzyb
StarStarStarStar
Guys thanks so much for all the help. I have made mself stop for now because I don't wantmy gma to see my cuts, but I know I will g back.

Also guys please stay on topic thanks. smile

I AM A WHOVIAN!
Doctor Who

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Cutting is deadly.
Try the Butterfly Project.

Posted By:
djizzyb
djizzyb
StarStarStarStar
I finally told someone. Not my parents, but my cousin!

I AM A WHOVIAN!
Doctor Who

Posted By:
-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori-
StarStarStarStarStar
If your cuttings bad, then you could speak to your parents, and they'll probably help you.

Posted By:
djizzyb
djizzyb
StarStarStarStar
Woah! I realized that it's been FOREVER! Yeah I got bored of this website, but why not give an update?

So after i told my cousin he told his mom who told my parents and they said they'd get me therapy. Well they didn't so I kept cutting. They thought I had stopped but I did it again and then they found o ut. Said they'd get me a therapist again. I had an account on Google+ and it was super depressing and they found it and I had started cutting again. Well they sent me to a mental hospital and I was there for a week. It was interesting, and I got strep while i was there. I made friends too, most of which were there for the same reason as me. So when I got discharged I was out of school for the next couple months and was being homeschooled. I went to state for National History Day with a project on gay rights, I discovered that I was bisexual, and I went to many therapists and I'm taking pills for my clinical depression (I think severe).

I was still cutting for the most part, and my step dad, Jeffery, was drinking and leaving. I made new friends and lost ones and I cut and prayed and tried a lot of things. I've come a long way and I still have my ups and downs. I've become basically the school ####, which is untrue, but I suppose it is my fault. I'm trying, and I'm still here. So I guess you could say I'm better.

Well, I'll probably never be on here again so yeah. If you wanna talk to me msg me on ####### @TheScarsOnMy_Skin

Love ya! Stay Strong xx

I AM A WHOVIAN!
Doctor Who

Posted By:
djizzyb
djizzyb
StarStarStarStar
Woah! I realized that it's been FOREVER! Yeah I got bored of this website, but why not give an update?

So after i told my cousin he told his mom who told my parents and they said they'd get me therapy. Well they didn't so I kept cutting. They thought I had stopped but I did it again and then they found out. Said they'd get me a therapt again. I had an account on Google+ and it was super depressing and they found it and I had started cutting again. Well they sent me to a mental hospital and I was there for a week. It was interesting, and I got strep while i was there. I made friends too, most of which were there for the same reason as me. So when I got discharged I was out of school for the next couple months and was being homeschooled. I went to state for National History Day with a project on gay rights, I discovered that I was bisexual, and I went to many therapts and I'm taking pills for my clinical depression (I think severe).

I was still cutting for the most part, and my step dad, Jeffery, was drinking and leaving. I made new friends and lost ones and I cut and prayed and tried a lot of things. I've come a long way and I still have my ups and downs. I've become basically the school slt, which is untrue, but I suppose it is my fault. I'm trying, and I'm still here. So I guess you could say I'm better.

Well, I'll probably never be on here again so yeah. If you wanna talk to me msg me on W=PAd  @TheScarsOnMy_Skin

Love ya! Stay Strong xx

I AM A WHOVIAN!
Doctor Who

Posted By:
HappyBaker
HappyBaker
StarStarStar
Come to know Jesus Christ. He will always be there for you to cry to, to talk to, and he was cut and bruised and spat on and killed for YOU so that if you chose Him, you would have eternal life. smile Also think of your parents and anyone else who loves you, killing yourself would actually be selfish to them. smile I'm sure you are a lovely girl/boy (??) and there is no need to come to such extremities. smile Get a stress ball or something. Wink 

Jesus loves you!

Posted By:
djizzyb
djizzyb
StarStarStarStar
 smile Big Grin Hey guys! Wow I'm so old haha... Well I'm finished! Haven't cut in at least 4 months thank you so much for all your help. I think I'll be okay from now on.

I AM A WHOVIAN!
Doctor Who

Posted By:
Delancey
Delancey
StarStarStarStarStar
This is two year old thread. o_o

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

Justin Bieber VS Katy Perry

What/How are you feeling right now?

Your Favourite Things- A-Z

Your Favourite Things- A-Z

Post 5 Numbers-moved

Post 5 Numbers-moved

last one to say Cole Custer wins

What Time Is It Where You Live?

What Time Did You Stay up to Last Night?

What Time Did You Stay up to Last Night?

latest videos