Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Help Me!! I'm cutting....

Posted By:
kgmsmskm
kgmsmskm
StarStarStarStarStar

"allyrie" wrote:

I know you probably don't want to hear this, but it's probably a good thing if you tell someone. It doesn't necessarily have to be your parents or a teacher, but a counselor could be a good place to start. If you don't even feel like that, you can even set up an appointment with a doctor to talk to and tell them about what you're feeling, since they also are against harm. Any of those ways could get you attention. But, if you leave this alone for too long, it will be extremely hard to stop, so I suggest that you tell someone now. 

But I do hope that you get better, I really do. Stay strong, lovely; and know that you're worth it.

Posted By:
djizzyb
djizzyb
StarStarStarStar
Guys thanks so much for all the help. I have made mself stop for now because I don't wantmy gma to see my cuts, but I know I will g back.

Also guys please stay on topic thanks. smile

I AM A WHOVIAN!
Doctor Who

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Cutting is deadly.
Try the Butterfly Project.

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
djizzyb
djizzyb
StarStarStarStar
I finally told someone. Not my parents, but my cousin!

I AM A WHOVIAN!
Doctor Who

Posted By:
-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori-
StarStarStarStarStar
If your cuttings bad, then you could speak to your parents, and they'll probably help you.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's your forum post count?

Children want to keep themselves occupied ...

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Potato the cat

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

type whatever comes 2 your mind

latest videos