Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Angels for talia

Posted By:
justinplz
justinplz
StarStarStar
Rip talia change your profile pic to talia she died July 16 2013 at the  age of thirteen

HEY add me or dont i dont care

Angels for talia

Posted By:
Evea
Evea
StarStarStarStar
I know!  My heart sank when I found out. She knew how to hold herself together and she didn't allow herself to feel anything other than happiness. She always appeared as a regular girl who didn't have anything to worry about and I admire that. Talia had an unbelievable amount of positive energy and she will never be forgotten. It's funny how someone you've never met can have such an impact on your life.

It's okay, she's resting in paradise now and she's not feeling any pain. All we can do now is keep this angel's legacy alive. (:

sig

Angels for talia

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
umm...who's talia?

Angels for talia

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"shae508" wrote:

umm...who's talia?

GOOGLE
GOOGLE GOOGLE
GOOGLE SEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH

also rip talia
though it makes me angry that people are over reacting about her when thousands of people die every day because of cancer
how about i change my profile picture to every single person who's died of cancer this year
HOW BOUT THAT

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Angels for talia

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"shae508" wrote:

umm...who's talia?

GOOGLE
GOOGLE GOOGLE

also rip talia
though it makes me angry that people are over reacting about her when thousands of people die every day because of cancer
how about i change my profile picture to every single person who's died of cancer this year
HOW BOUT THAT

k.

Angels for talia

Posted By:
Evea
Evea
StarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"shae508" wrote:

umm...who's talia?

GOOGLE
GOOGLE GOOGLE

also rip talia
HOW BOUT THAT
There's no such thing as 'overreacting' about her and it's really ignorant to think that's what her legacy is about. Of course thousands of people die from cancer. Thousands of people live too. Does that make stopping other lives from ending too early wrong? Should we not  have research for serious illnesses because, who cares right? Many other people are going to die anyways. In fact, why should there be laws stopping people from killing? They'll die anyway so an axe to the head won't be so bad.  Babies are born everyday so it's not like earth's population will decrease much hmm. 

Childhood cancer doesn't get as much attention as it should and Talia made sure it did. She didn't just sit there and pray and be sad and feel sorry for herself, (all of which is okay) but instead she made a youtube account and talked about cancer and her life and hopes and dreams and has done more for childhood cancer awareness in 13 years than most have done in a lifetime. Just because Talia has received more attention than others doesn't mean that she's overshadowing them. She's fighting for them and people, including cancer patients appreciate that. 

Not many people personally know people with cancer, especially children, so they put their love and attention and hope on her. Talia has been fighting cancer for half of her life and has helped raised raise over $100,000 for it. She's not getting attention because she had cancer but because she fought to end it. She had advanced-stage neuroblastoma and MDS and it didn't take a genius to figure out that she probably wasn't going to make it to adulthood. But she didn't give up and kept faith because she wanted to end childhood cancer and cancer in general so no one else have to go through what she did.

Also, not everyone with childhood cancer wants that kind of attention. They rather someone else have a voice for them which is completely fine, so that's what Talia did. So yes, you are right, many people die from childhood cancer but  not only did Talia spend her life raising awareness for it but she also spent it inspiring countless cancer patients to keep fighting and people like you and me to stop being selfish and take things for granted. Sorry to tell you this but every cause needs a voice and only one can be it and you have to want and fight to be it. 

god it annoys me when someone has to put someone down to put others up and vice versa. not cool at all.

sig

Angels for talia

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"Evea" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"shae508" wrote:

umm...who's talia?

GOOGLE
GOOGLE GOOGLE

also rip talia
HOW BOUT THAT
There's no such thing as 'overreacting' about her and it's really ignorant to think that's what her legacy is about. Of course thousands of people die from cancer. Thousands of people live too. Does that make stopping other lives from ending too early wrong? Should we not  have research for serious illnesses because, who cares right? Many other people are going to die anyways. In fact, why should there be laws stopping people from killing? They'll die anyway so an axe to the head won't be so bad.  Babies are born everyday so it's not like earth's population will decrease much hmm. 

Childhood cancer doesn't get as much attention as it should and Talia made sure it did. She didn't just sit there and pray and be sad and feel sorry for herself, (all of which is okay) but instead she made a youtube account and talked about cancer and her life and hopes and dreams and has done more for childhood cancer awareness in 13 years than most have done in a lifetime. Just because Talia has received more attention than others doesn't mean that she's overshadowing them. She's fighting for them and people, including cancer patients appreciate that. 

Not many people personally know people with cancer, especially children, so they put their love and attention and hope on her. Talia has been fighting cancer for half of her life and has helped raised raise over $100,000 for it. She's not getting attention because she had cancer but because she fought to end it. She had advanced-stage neuroblastoma and MDS and it didn't take a genius to figure out that she probably wasn't going to make it to adulthood. But she didn't give up and kept faith because she wanted to end childhood cancer and cancer in general so no one else have to go through what she did.

Also, not everyone with childhood cancer wants that kind of attention. They rather someone else have a voice for them which is completely fine, so that's what Talia did. So yes, you are right, many people die from childhood cancer but  not only did Talia spend her life raising awareness for it but she also spent it inspiring countless cancer patients to keep fighting and people like you and me to stop being selfish and take things for granted. Sorry to tell you this but every cause needs a voice and only one can be it and you have to want and fight to be it. 

god it annoys me when someone has to put someone down to put others up and vice versa. not cool at all.

wow ok anyways here it goes

i guess I probably haven't put over reacting as my choice of wording but whatever, what im trying to say is people act all sad and crap just because she got attention, while all these other cancer patients have more serious cancer then others and have to sit in bed all day or can't do what she does, and some people don't even give a crap about them, you had no reason to write an essay on that, spend your time doing something other then starting arguments ok 

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Angels for talia

Posted By:
Evea
Evea
StarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"Evea" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

"shae508" wrote:

umm...who's talia?

GOOGLE
GOOGLE GOOGLE

also rip talia
HOW BOUT THAT

wow ok anyways here it goes

i guess I probably haven't put over reacting as my choice of wording but whatever, what im trying to say is people act all sad and crap just because she got attention, while all these other cancer patients have more serious cancer then others and have to sit in bed all day or can't do what she does, and some people don't even give a crap about them, you had no reason to write an essay on that, spend your time doing something other then starting arguments ok 
it's called conversing and informing, not arguing thank you. internet arguments are pointless and i'm not stupid enough to engage in them unless they're formal.  sorry that the length makes my post not worth your time also. i will be sure to shorten it up next time.    

sig

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Let's Talk About School!

What browser do you use?

Fave bands

What browser do you use?

What browser do you use?

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos