Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

stop bullying me!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09
StarStarStarStar
stop bullying me online. i don't like it!! I need an administrator gang to check all of my forums. ask me in this forum if you  want to be one of my administrator. any hurtful comments on my forums will be reported by my administrators. just stop bullying me online. it really hurts my feelings and makes me really really angry!!! I am doing NiCoLe DrOpPeD a PePsI!!! *falls off of chair* Frustrated STOP CYBERBULLYING ME!!!!!! 

Hey guys! welcome to my forums! Here are some
pics to explain my forums:

LOL!

OMG! LOOK AT CARRIE ANN!

Happy

WHAT DOES HAPPY DO?

those are few of my photos to explain my threads
a bit. subscribe to my forums! It's Free, Ya know! I am sometimes random. Pocket Monsters is AWESOME

stop bullying me!!!!!!!

Posted By:
youngdiva98
youngdiva98
StarStarStarStarStar
its probrably becuz your....young. is it older kids?

]

stop bullying me!!!!!!!

Posted By:
tianna222
tianna222
StarStarStarStar
OMG Your being bullied? Nobody should go through that. If you need someone to talk to or you need a friend, add me XD

stop bullying me!!!!!!!

Posted By:
youngdiva98
youngdiva98
StarStarStarStarStar

"tianna222" wrote:

OMG Your being bullied? Nobody should go through that. If you need someone to talk to or you need a friend, add me XD
Me too smile

]

stop bullying me!!!!!!!

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
StarStarStarStarStar
Frown people are just mean gee!

vinyl octavia nom nom

stop bullying me!!!!!!!

Posted By:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool
StarStarStarStarStar

"youngdiva98" wrote:

"tianna222" wrote:

Me too smile
these two friends will be nice too you so yes i suggest you add them they seem pretty kind

vinyl octavia nom nom

stop bullying me!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
StarStarStarStarStar
If they are cyber-bullying you through comments or forum posts click the report button that is on the comment or forum post. You can also comment Jordan, Allen, or any other moderator or admin. They will help you. :3 If you need someone to talk to about this problem don't be afraid to friend me or comment me.

stop bullying me!!!!!!!

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
if somebody is bullying you tell an admin not another user, the other users cant do anything only admins and mods can Grin 

and they're not bullying you, they are stating their opinion, if you think they're bullying you, you obviously dont know what bullying is...what i just said is not bullying , it is stating my own opinion

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

stop bullying me!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, for one, you don't need "admins" that aren't even real admins to report your stuff.  Report it yourself.  For two, I've seen some of the stuff that you call cyberbullying, and it really isn't. ##### just people that disagree with you.  Although if anything actually does get hurtful, immediately tell an admin.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

stop bullying me!!!!!!!

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Well, for one, you don't need "admins" that aren't even real admins to report your stuff.  Report it yourself.  For two, I've seen some of the stuff that you call cyberbullying, and it really isn't. ##### just people that disagree with you.  Although if anything actually does get hurtful, immediately tell an admin.

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Introducing Me!

Why do people base tweens little kids?

What new KW features has you noticed?

Ferguson

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Should teachers be fired for being Unfair ...

latest videos