Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
djizzyb
djizzyb
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 225
Quote!

I AM A WHOVIAN!
Doctor Who


Posted By:
djizzyb
djizzyb
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 225

"djizzyb" wrote:

Quote!

HIIIII

I AM A WHOVIAN!
Doctor Who


Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1916
okay. lol.

the rest is silence 


Posted By:
djizzyb
djizzyb
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 225

"Aarjan" wrote:

okay. lol.

lol I'm just bored and idk what to do

I AM A WHOVIAN!
Doctor Who


Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5570
This is confusing me..

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.


Posted By:
djizzyb
djizzyb
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 225

"jasmine0310" wrote:

This is confusing me..


It's confusing me that your confused


I AM A WHOVIAN!
Doctor Who


Posted By:
AquaGGR
AquaGGR
Member since:
July, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 915

"djizzyb" wrote:



It's confusing me that your confused


It's confusing me that your confused that it's confusing jasmine0310


g2

I sell propane and propane accessories


Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1916

"AquaGGR" wrote:



"djizzyb" wrote:





It's confusing me that your confused


It's confusing me that your confused that it's confusing jasmine0310


Loling.

the rest is silence 


Posted By:
djizzyb
djizzyb
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 225

"Aarjan" wrote:



"AquaGGR" wrote:






"djizzyb" wrote:







It's confusing me that your confused


It's confusing me that your confused that it's confusing jasmine0310
 

Loling.

FINALLY SOMEONE GETS IT RIGHT!

I AM A WHOVIAN!
Doctor Who


Posted By:
djizzyb
djizzyb
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 225

"djizzyb" wrote:



"Aarjan" wrote:






"AquaGGR" wrote:









"djizzyb" wrote:









It's confusing me that your confused


It's confusing me that your confused that it's confusing jasmine0310
 

Loling.

FINALLY SOMEONE GETS IT RIGHT!

oh and
Its confusing me that your confused that it's confusing jasmine0310 because I don't like being confused

I AM A WHOVIAN!
Doctor Who


← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

latest forum posts

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

Hello Nubs :)

why do you like manga?-moved

why do you like manga?-moved

Hello Nubs :)

What song is stuck in your head?

latest videos