Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Why do people judge so much?I

Posted By:
Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone
StarStarStar
I don't underdstand why people judge so much like if a person is gay or lesbian there just regular people wanting to live there lives happily 

Posted By:
ParadiseHeart
ParadiseHeart
StarStarStarStarStar
Their mind is just messed up.
It's just plain rude.

-Kida;♥

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I agrees and I think sometimes its cos of the religious beliefs and other times its cos they doesnt understand or they is just plain rude like what Kida says 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
A lot of people are scared of what they don't know.

Name

Signature

Posted By:
Evea
Evea
StarStarStarStar
I don't understand your question. Everyone has different perspectives and everyone judges based on them. If we didn't things would be black and white and they most definitely aren't.

It's not the judging that's problematic but the result of that judgement.

People can think being gay or lesbian isn't normal all they want. They have a point. If it was normal than our bodies would be made for it to be normal and they aren't. That's the most obvious thing that says same ### couples are wrong. 

But why the hell would someone advertise that thought? Calling people beasts, saying they're disgusting, etc. is not how you deal with it. You're suppose to tolerate it. Live with it. It's not going anywhere so it's no point in trying to change that. 

sig

Posted By:
childcareprograms Lock
childcareprograms
StarStar
It has been found in recent studies that people prefer the look of 'potential mates' who look somewhat like them. This is a primal ideology that wanted to ensure offspring looked as 'normal' as possible

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

I agrees and I think sometimes its cos of the religious beliefs and other times its cos they doesnt understand or they is just plain rude like what Kida says 

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
allyrie
allyrie
StarStar
People judge because they think that it's not "normal". The majority of people were raised to believe that you're supposed to be straight, so some find it disgusting or just simply wrong. The Christian religion leads some people to believe that it's "Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve." But being a Christian myself, I believe more in the "love everyone" concept than what the majority believe. But you're right, people shouldn't judge the lesbian or gay because they're people just like us with feelings; and people that make fun of them should really think twice before they do, because God knows that they're probably going through a lot.

Stay Strong my dear

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Crushing on him

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Whats your favorite game?

Definition of ATJ and Advanced Roleplayer

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

The bright side is dark in the beginning

latest videos