Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Magic X admin Gang Meeting

Posted By:
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09
Member since:
May, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 882
their is a list of certain Members in My magic X admin gang so no Hater Comments:
Members: 
Dreamchild


Hey guys! welcome to my forums! Here are some
pics to explain my forums:

LOL!

OMG! LOOK AT CARRIE ANN!

Happy

WHAT DOES HAPPY DO?

those are few of my photos to explain my threads
a bit. subscribe to my forums! It's Free, Ya know! I am sometimes random. Pocket Monsters is AWESOME


Magic X admin Gang Meeting

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10975
What is this even about?....

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau


Magic X admin Gang Meeting

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1311

"jordand08" wrote:

What is this even about?....

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter


Magic X admin Gang Meeting

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5165

"bpbpbp" wrote:



"jordand08" wrote:


What is this even about?....


I'll try to explain.  TBH, it's REALLY silly.

Okay, so this girl claims she gets bullied on here.  But from what I've seen, it's basically people who disagree with her, normally not the least bit rudely.  So she made a thread to stop "bullying" her.  She got "admins" together, who can report stuff for her.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.


Magic X admin Gang Meeting

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10975

"Nimsajeay" wrote:



"bpbpbp" wrote:






"jordand08" wrote:




What is this even about?....


I'll try to explain.  TBH, it's REALLY silly.

Okay, so this girl claims she gets bullied on here.  But from what I've seen, it's basically people who disagree with her, normally not the least bit rudely.  So she made a thread to stop "bullying" her.  She got "admins" together, who can report stuff for her.

Oh wow. That is really silly.


"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau


Magic X admin Gang Meeting

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5165

"jordand08" wrote:



"Nimsajeay" wrote:






"bpbpbp" wrote:









"jordand08" wrote:






What is this even about?....


I'll try to explain.  TBH, it's REALLY silly.

Okay, so this girl claims she gets bullied on here.  But from what I've seen, it's basically people who disagree with her, normally not the least bit rudely.  So she made a thread to stop "bullying" her.  She got "admins" together, who can report stuff for her.

Oh wow. That is really silly.



IKR.  If you would like to see one of her other threads, check out "Dear Dish-it, am I a kid or a tween?" (or something along those lines in the "Friends" section of Dear Dish-it.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.


Magic X admin Gang Meeting

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10975

"Nimsajeay" wrote:



"jordand08" wrote:






"Nimsajeay" wrote:









"bpbpbp" wrote:












"jordand08" wrote:








What is this even about?....


I'll try to explain.  TBH, it's REALLY silly.

Okay, so this girl claims she gets bullied on here.  But from what I've seen, it's basically people who disagree with her, normally not the least bit rudely.  So she made a thread to stop "bullying" her.  She got "admins" together, who can report stuff for her.

Oh wow. That is really silly.
 


IKR.  If you would like to see one of her other threads, check out "Dear Dish-it, am I a kid or a tween?" (or something along those lines in the "Friends" section of Dear Dish-it.
I think I remember that thread, I'll check it out. thanks.

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau


Magic X admin Gang Meeting

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5165

"jordand08" wrote:



"Nimsajeay" wrote:






"jordand08" wrote:









"Nimsajeay" wrote:












"bpbpbp" wrote:















"jordand08" wrote:










What is this even about?....


I'll try to explain.  TBH, it's REALLY silly.

Okay, so this girl claims she gets bullied on here.  But from what I've seen, it's basically people who disagree with her, normally not the least bit rudely.  So she made a thread to stop "bullying" her.  She got "admins" together, who can report stuff for her.

Oh wow. That is really silly.
 


IKR.  If you would like to see one of her other threads, check out "Dear Dish-it, am I a kid or a tween?" (or something along those lines in the "Friends" section of Dear Dish-it.
I think I remember that thread, I'll check it out. thanks.


You're welcome.  

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Chat

What was the last thing you ate?

Chat

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

Chat

Chat

latest videos