Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09
StarStarStarStar
their is a list of certain Members in My magic X admin gang so no Hater Comments:
Members: 
Dreamchild

Hey guys! welcome to my forums! Here are some
pics to explain my forums:

LOL!

OMG! LOOK AT CARRIE ANN!

Happy

WHAT DOES HAPPY DO?

those are few of my photos to explain my threads
a bit. subscribe to my forums! It's Free, Ya know! I am sometimes random. Pocket Monsters is AWESOME

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
What is this even about?....

I Support Equal RightsSomeone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.
"The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all the can do is stare blankly."
-Great Gatsby 

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"bpbpbp" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

I'll try to explain.  TBH, it's REALLY silly.

Okay, so this girl claims she gets bullied on here.  But from what I've seen, it's basically people who disagree with her, normally not the least bit rudely.  So she made a thread to stop "bullying" her.  She got "admins" together, who can report stuff for her.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"bpbpbp" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

Okay, so this girl claims she gets bullied on here.  But from what I've seen, it's basically people who disagree with her, normally not the least bit rudely.  So she made a thread to stop "bullying" her.  She got "admins" together, who can report stuff for her.

Oh wow. That is really silly.

I Support Equal RightsSomeone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.
"The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all the can do is stare blankly."
-Great Gatsby 

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"bpbpbp" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

IKR.  If you would like to see one of her other threads, check out "Dear Dish-it, am I a kid or a tween?" (or something along those lines in the "Friends" section of Dear Dish-it.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"bpbpbp" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

IKR.  If you would like to see one of her other threads, check out "Dear Dish-it, am I a kid or a tween?" (or something along those lines in the "Friends" section of Dear Dish-it.
I think I remember that thread, I'll check it out. thanks.

-Great Gatsby 

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"bpbpbp" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

I think I remember that thread, I'll check it out. thanks.

You're welcome.  

lolololololololol

play online games

latest forum posts

latest videos