Kw-halloween-logo-small
welcome to: forums > random > general > i'm sad

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

I'm sad

Posted By:
JezreelMariee
JezreelMariee
StarStarStarStar
I'm sad, someone, please tell me a joke ~ I need a laughhhhhhh :3 -pouts-

We cut and kill flowers because we think they are beautiful.

We cut and kill ourselves because we think we are not.

I'm sad

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm not good at jokes but some times if I spell your name I spell it "Violent" instead of "Violet" lol

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

I'm sad

Posted By:
JezreelMariee
JezreelMariee
StarStarStarStar

"jordand08" wrote:

I'm not good at jokes but some times if I spell your name I spell it "Violent" instead of "Violet" lol

haha well, I am violent. xD So that'd probably make some sense. ^^ -smiles- Thanks anyway.  

I'm sad

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
Why did the monkey fall out of the tree? Becuase it was dead. Real funny, right?  Tired  It's so stupid it kinda makes you smile. Or, why were Helen Keller's legs yellow? Because her dog was blind, too. I don't have any funny jokes. Watch that Liberty Mutual commercial, I always laugh at the dummies who don't have any common sense, and think about the insurance agent trying not to laugh the them.

I'm sad

Posted By:
JezreelMariee
JezreelMariee
StarStarStarStar

"Yeliak" wrote:

Why did the monkey fall out of the tree? Becuase it was dead. Real funny, right?  Tired  It's so stupid it kinda makes you smile. Or, why were Helen Keller's legs yellow? Because her dog was blind, too. I don't have any funny jokes. Watch that Liberty Mutual commercial, I always laugh at the dummies who don't have any common sense, and think about the insurance agent trying not to laugh the them.

-giggles- 

I'm sad

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"JezreelMariee" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

haha well, I am violent. xD So that'd probably make some sense. ^^ -smiles- Thanks anyway.  

You're welcome.

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

I'm sad

Posted By:
Kaylamon
Kaylamon
StarStarStarStar
okay... so there were three guys on an airplane that was about to crash. In order to survive, they each had to throw one thing out the window of the airplane . The first man threw an apple, The second man threw an orange, and the third one threw a hand grenade. After they landed, they found a little girl crying next to a dead cat. One of the men asked "What happened?" and the girl replied " an apple fell out of the sky and killed my kitty." Then the second man found a little boy crying next to a dead dog he asked " what happened?" the little boy replied " an orange fell out of the sky and killed my puppy." Then the third man found a little girl laughing and he asked " why are you laughing?" and the little girl replied " I farted and the building behind me exploded"

sorrry if its long... i hope it made you laugh though

What good are DREAMS if all you do is work? There's more to life than hitting the books, I hope you know~ Tamaki Suoh ( Ouran High School Hostclub)

I'm sad

Posted By:
TemporalSolitude Lock
TemporalSolitude
StarStarStarStar
Parkour kids living life the edge I'm probably good bustin a head Now you sing that! Or else I won't give you vanilla cookie

Venrance

Halo

I'm sad

Posted By:
JezreelMariee
JezreelMariee
StarStarStarStar

"Kaylamon" wrote:

okay... so there were three guys on an airplane that was about to crash. In order to survive, they each had to throw one thing out the window of the airplane . The first man threw an apple, The second man threw an orange, and the third one threw a hand grenade. After they landed, they found a little girl crying next to a dead cat. One of the men asked "What happened?" and the girl replied " an apple fell out of the sky and killed my kitty." Then the second man found a little boy crying next to a dead dog he asked " what happened?" the little boy replied " an orange fell out of the sky and killed my puppy." Then the third man found a little girl laughing and he asked " why are you laughing?" and the little girl replied " I farted and the building behind me exploded"

sorrry if its long... i hope it made you laugh though

oh my god xD xD xD lol  

I'm sad

Posted By:
JezreelMariee
JezreelMariee
StarStarStarStar

"TemporalSolitude" wrote:

Parkour kids living life the edge I'm probably good bustin a head Now you sing that! Or else I won't give you vanilla cookie

-sings- xD
NOW GIVE ME MY VANILLA COOKIEEEEE c: 

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

What is your biggest fear?

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

My Aquarium

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

latest videos