Kw-logo-smaller
post
here
welcome to: forums > random > general > i'm sad

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

I'm sad

Posted By:
JezreelMariee
JezreelMariee
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 122
I'm sad, someone, please tell me a joke ~ I need a laughhhhhhh :3 -pouts-


We cut and kill flowers because we think they are beautiful.

We cut and kill ourselves because we think we are not.


I'm sad

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10813
I'm not good at jokes but some times if I spell your name I spell it "Violent" instead of "Violet" lol

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau
I Support Equal Rights


I'm sad

Posted By:
JezreelMariee
JezreelMariee
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 122

"jordand08" wrote:

I'm not good at jokes but some times if I spell your name I spell it "Violent" instead of "Violet" lol


haha well, I am violent. xD So that'd probably make some sense. ^^ -smiles- Thanks anyway.  


We cut and kill flowers because we think they are beautiful.

We cut and kill ourselves because we think we are not.


I'm sad

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
Member since:
May, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1036
Why did the monkey fall out of the tree? Becuase it was dead. Real funny, right?  Tired  It's so stupid it kinda makes you smile. Or, why were Helen Keller's legs yellow? Because her dog was blind, too. I don't have any funny jokes. Watch that Liberty Mutual commercial, I always laugh at the dummies who don't have any common sense, and think about the insurance agent trying not to laugh the them.


I'm sad

Posted By:
JezreelMariee
JezreelMariee
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 122

"Yeliak" wrote:

Why did the monkey fall out of the tree? Becuase it was dead. Real funny, right?  Tired  It's so stupid it kinda makes you smile. Or, why were Helen Keller's legs yellow? Because her dog was blind, too. I don't have any funny jokes. Watch that Liberty Mutual commercial, I always laugh at the dummies who don't have any common sense, and think about the insurance agent trying not to laugh the them.


-giggles- 


We cut and kill flowers because we think they are beautiful.

We cut and kill ourselves because we think we are not.


I'm sad

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10813

"JezreelMariee" wrote:



"jordand08" wrote:


I'm not good at jokes but some times if I spell your name I spell it "Violent" instead of "Violet" lol


haha well, I am violent. xD So that'd probably make some sense. ^^ -smiles- Thanks anyway.  

You're welcome.

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau
I Support Equal Rights


I'm sad

Posted By:
Kaylamon
Kaylamon
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 429
okay... so there were three guys on an airplane that was about to crash. In order to survive, they each had to throw one thing out the window of the airplane . The first man threw an apple, The second man threw an orange, and the third one threw a hand grenade. After they landed, they found a little girl crying next to a dead cat. One of the men asked "What happened?" and the girl replied " an apple fell out of the sky and killed my kitty." Then the second man found a little boy crying next to a dead dog he asked " what happened?" the little boy replied " an orange fell out of the sky and killed my puppy." Then the third man found a little girl laughing and he asked " why are you laughing?" and the little girl replied " I farted and the building behind me exploded"

sorrry if its long... i hope it made you laugh though

What good are DREAMS if all you do is work? There's more to life than hitting the books, I hope you know~ Tamaki Suoh ( Ouran High School Hostclub)


I'm sad

Posted By:
TemporalSolitude Lock
TemporalSolitude
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 105
Parkour kids living life the edge I'm probably good bustin a head Now you sing that! Or else I won't give you vanilla cookie

Venrance

Halo


I'm sad

Posted By:
JezreelMariee
JezreelMariee
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 122

"Kaylamon" wrote:

okay... so there were three guys on an airplane that was about to crash. In order to survive, they each had to throw one thing out the window of the airplane . The first man threw an apple, The second man threw an orange, and the third one threw a hand grenade. After they landed, they found a little girl crying next to a dead cat. One of the men asked "What happened?" and the girl replied " an apple fell out of the sky and killed my kitty." Then the second man found a little boy crying next to a dead dog he asked " what happened?" the little boy replied " an orange fell out of the sky and killed my puppy." Then the third man found a little girl laughing and he asked " why are you laughing?" and the little girl replied " I farted and the building behind me exploded"


sorrry if its long... i hope it made you laugh though


oh my god xD xD xD lol  


We cut and kill flowers because we think they are beautiful.

We cut and kill ourselves because we think we are not.


I'm sad

Posted By:
JezreelMariee
JezreelMariee
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 122

"TemporalSolitude" wrote:

Parkour kids living life the edge I'm probably good bustin a head Now you sing that! Or else I won't give you vanilla cookie


-sings- xD
NOW GIVE ME MY VANILLA COOKIEEEEE c: 


We cut and kill flowers because we think they are beautiful.

We cut and kill ourselves because we think we are not.


← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Should women have higher societal roles?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Describe the profile pic above you

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos