Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

super long rant that nobody will read

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
ok so why the hell does my mom make me get up in the mornngs really early when she finds out im up late like you cant even torture me enough mom like what the freakin heck you should be waking be up later because im up late at night but no you have no common sense and you want ur children slaves to do all your chores for you, then when my dad comes home ur all like "nobody helps me do anything" and she drinks to much and then she and my dad start whining about random crap and fighting really loud like yesterday was the worst cuz she was complaining about needin a new car and im just back here tumblering random crap and there back there screaming there heads off like what the even hell guys you are setting a great example for your children and then they start fighting about like how my brother is still living here and wont pay rent and my dad wont kick him out like seriously mom why dont you kick him out yourself he has a ton of places to stay like what the flip also speaking of blackmailing which my brother is complaining to me right now like he keeps setting times for the computer and im getting real pissed of about that because well i need my internet and this is like the only place to where i can get my relief on this desktop but noooo he just has to play his mother flippin minecraft like SERIOUSLY i get off and sleep the entire day sometimes and ur over here givin me fivty minute times like what the heck thats not fair at all my brother is really annoying so is my brother he keeps telling on me on stupid stuff like when i get near his legos or touch his legos and then before he tells on me he hits me and crap like what the ugh your such a hypocrite like what the even heck you need anger issues therapy and my sister isnt any better like shes ok sometimes but she is still pretty annoying i just cant wait until i get to band camp and freakin be away all day like i even need to be more crazy then i am already going
speaking of band camp it has its pro's and cons which the pros are friends food and music but there are a lot more cons which is why i dont want to do it but EVERYONE is putting pressure on me to do marching band this year and im like "well i like all these people and i dont want them to be dissapointed" and its just ugh like there is literally no way out of it because i already sold my soul to them which doesnt make sense because i already soul my soul to andrew and like wth that thing is taking over MY LIFE thanks a lot andrew i really needed ur support even tho its not helping lol ok end of rant bye

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
dang i wish a jr mod was on so i could lock this
oh well boohoo me my life is depressing ok bye

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
StarStarStarStarStar
That whole thing was one long sentence.

Anyway, you need to stand up for yourself. You only get 55 minutes on the computer? Tell your bro you want more, and you won't accept no for an answer. You don't want to go to band camp? Don't go. I know you don't want to disappoint your friends, but you control your life.

Posted By:
Evea
Evea
StarStarStarStar
wow okay
I think I got most of that. 

Don't let anyone make you do anything you don't want to do. If they're really your friends then they'll understand and accept that. 

As for the computer time and your brother, have you told your parents about it?

sig

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
Well. Okay. That was not what I was expecting. I now know so much information. I can't relate to really anything but the band situation. Except, not with marching band, with honors and advanced classes, but whatevs. Go make money and buy your own computer if you have to share. Or do something to it where he can't get it. Try hiding the mouse or keyboard. Or hide the whole computer. Then blackmail him so he won't tell your mom/dad. This sounds like a bad living arrangement. I could say a lot of other things..... But I'll keep my mouth shut and not hurt anyone's feelings. Other than that, I don't know what advice to give, I don't even know why I gave you advice. Uh, good luck?

Posted By:
Exersighs
Exersighs
StarStarStarStar
i can relate to this so much

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
O_O ...I should make one of these xD

Jeffery and Darrel

Posted By:
Tamia2013
Tamia2013
StarStarStarStarStar
I can't relate to this one that much etheir

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
i never expected this to get respones o-o

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
well it did o-o
and i tumbled my own xD

Jeffery and Darrel

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Who's Your Bestfriend?(:

We the Kidz

How do you think our world will end and why?

How to remember locker number?

How do you think our world will end and why?

How to remember locker number?

latest videos