x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

← Previous 1
Posted By:
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 900
StarStarStarStar
Vote for one of these people in my pic contest! these are the users you can vote for:
1999baby, Nachozrule, totesFIERCE, paradiseheart, youngdiva98, naruto200, tawni13, or rylee88. I will tally all the votes. Voting ends on August 29th. start voting now. It's free, ya know! 

Hey guys! welcome to my forums! Here are some
pics to explain my forums:

LOL!

OMG! LOOK AT CARRIE ANN!

Happy

WHAT DOES HAPPY DO?

those are few of my photos to explain my threads
a bit. subscribe to my forums! It's Free, Ya know! I am sometimes random. Pocket Monsters is AWESOME


Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12203
StarStarStarStarStar
Nachozrule xD


I Support Equal RightsSomeone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.
"The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all the can do is stare blankly."
-Great Gatsby 


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
can i vote for mieself lol swag

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
screamsicle
screamsicle
Member since:
July 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 131
StarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

can i vote for mieself lol swag

cheater


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar

"screamsicle" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:


can i vote for mieself lol swag

cheater

excuse me but you dont talk like that to your superiors

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
screamsicle
screamsicle
Member since:
July 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 131
StarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:



"screamsicle" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:




can i vote for mieself lol swag

cheater

excuse me but you dont talk like that to your superiors

jesus died for our sins. god bless you


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar

"screamsicle" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"screamsicle" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:






can i vote for mieself lol swag

cheater

excuse me but you dont talk like that to your superiors

jesus died for our sins. god bless you

is this a joke because your being realll sassy to ur superior and i think yu should probably stop before i get the belt on you for mouthing back

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
screamsicle
screamsicle
Member since:
July 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 131
StarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:



"screamsicle" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"screamsicle" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:








can i vote for mieself lol swag

cheater

excuse me but you dont talk like that to your superiors

jesus died for our sins. god bless you

is this a joke because your being realll sassy to ur superior and i think yu should probably stop before i get the belt on you for mouthing back

except jesus into your heart and you shall be saved. i will pray for you


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar

"screamsicle" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"screamsicle" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"screamsicle" wrote:















"NachozRule" wrote:










can i vote for mieself lol swag

cheater

excuse me but you dont talk like that to your superiors

jesus died for our sins. god bless you

is this a joke because your being realll sassy to ur superior and i think yu should probably stop before i get the belt on you for mouthing back

except jesus into your heart and you shall be saved. i will pray for you

brb getting the belt for talkin about jesus christ i dont need that kind of religious nonsense here

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
screamsicle
screamsicle
Member since:
July 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 131
StarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:



"screamsicle" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"screamsicle" wrote:












"NachozRule" wrote:















"screamsicle" wrote:


















"NachozRule" wrote:












can i vote for mieself lol swag

cheater

excuse me but you dont talk like that to your superiors

jesus died for our sins. god bless you

is this a joke because your being realll sassy to ur superior and i think yu should probably stop before i get the belt on you for mouthing back

except jesus into your heart and you shall be saved. i will pray for you

brb getting the belt for talkin about jesus christ i dont need that kind of religious nonsense here

you poor soul. i will pray for you tonight. hopefully the lord and savior will forgive you. god bless you
#im goiign tos leep bye


← Previous 1

Latest Forum Posts

Favorite YouTuber?

The last song you heard describes your lif...

What are you wearing right now?

Laptop or Desktop?

Team Ninja♥ or Team Pirate♥?

Laptop or Desktop?

girls r more intelligents than boys

Team Ninja♥ or Team Pirate♥?

What are you wearing right now?

What are you wearing right now?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games