Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

If you could turn back time. What wouldn't you do or who would you stick or spend more time with?

Posted By:
YOLO305
YOLO305
StarStarStarStar
???????????????????????

LIFE IS A ONE TIME OFFER, USE IT WELL..

If you could turn back time. What wouldn't you do or who would you stick or spend more time with?

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStar
Oh wow, so much stuff. At the moment, I'm regretting my class choices for school. I saw my schedule, and found out I didn't get into the language I wanted, when literally, everyone else did. It was kinda my fault though. But now, next year Im gonna be one of the older ones in the language class. I also wished that I woulda done advanced math waaaay back at the start of middle school, then I would be ahead now. Cuz if you are put into average math, you're stuck in average math for really the rest of school. They won't let you move up which sucks. I also wished that I wasn't so mean to people in school, then I could have made long lasting friends.  I wished we adopted a different kitten at teh shelter.   smile

Posted By:
Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12
StarStarStarStar
If something bad happened avoid and prevent the situation. Spend more time with my friends and family.

:)

Gongchan!

Baro

Baro!

Jin Young

Jin young

The Deulli duck eating like mad

Sandeul of B1A4 eating CNU's stuff smile

b1A4 has some fun

B1A4 all together

I'm a B1A4 fan forever!

Posted By:
The ninja boy
The ninja boy
StarStarStarStar
I'd go back to the time that I hacked a friend's ##### just for fun but he minded it and still I want to talk to him I tell him sorry many times but He doesn't wants to talk to me Frown

MY BRAINTruth

Posted By:
YOLO305
YOLO305
StarStarStarStar
Frown

LIFE IS A ONE TIME OFFER, USE IT WELL..

Posted By:
dogfobia
dogfobia
StarStarStarStar
i would be a directioner when i first heard of themm instead of first ignoring them.. but all that kinds is that im one now

louDumb PeasantLouliam and louis slipping

And I'll be gone gone tonight
The fire beneath my feet is burning bright
The way that I been holdin' on so tight
With nothing in between ~ Story of My Life by 1D

Posted By:
LadyRainicorn
LadyRainicorn
StarStarStarStar
I wish I had gotten to spend more time with this guy before we moved who was one of my dad's best friends before he got a blood clot in his lung a couple days ago.....and died.  Worried I'm really gonna cry.

OMG SO INTENSE Lady

It's a Double Rainicorn! Whoa!
Creepy Horse
Look at it.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What band got you into Metal?

Post some of the lyrics to your fav song

Kidzworld App or Monile Wensite

What band got you into Metal?

Most hyped ( over rated) metal band?