Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

INBETWEENYS AND TOMBOYS

Posted By:
mustachepuppy
mustachepuppy
StarStarStarStar
hey ppl its mustachepuppy and i have something to tell u all: i am a inbetweeny which is a girl that is sometimes a tomboy and sometimes a girly girl.  i dress like a girly girl and a tomboy but my personality is total tomboy.  i wud luv to be a tomboy and dont want to be a girly girl and turn into a complete snob.  sooo tell me if ur a inbetweeny, a tomboy or a girly girl. oh and this is for GIRLS ONLY!!!!!  thxs and is it wrong if u want to be a tomboy but look pretty too and wear makeup??? just wondering! smile

Be the different one in life. Remember, normal is boring! Enjoy being the odd one out!

INBETWEENYS AND TOMBOYS

Posted By:
KarateUnicorn123
KarateUnicorn123
StarStarStar
I am an inbetweeny too! I'm not girly but at the same time i will still wear skirts and dresses. but i do love dr who, harry potter, percy jackson and i don't like girly books like jaqueline wilson. and i love football (soccer) and sometimes watch my fave team play - even at wembley (we lost. Frown ) at the same time, i wear skirts to school most days (we have uniform here) and my fave colour is purple!!!!
 smile

Yes, I like karate unicorns! problemo?

INBETWEENYS AND TOMBOYS

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
when i saw the word imbetweeny it made me think of like tweens (10-12)

I guess I could be an 'inbetweeny'. I come off as really girly because I wear a lot of skirts (and bright colours) that I wear but I'm not really particularly girly. I really don't consider myself to be any of those kind of things because I don't like to label myself with a stereotype since I don't fit completely as a girly girl, tomboy, nerd, and the rest of the stereotypes. I am just me.

Ginger|Melissa

INBETWEENYS AND TOMBOYS

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Now, not all girly girls are stuck up! 
​I am girly myself, and all that means is I like things that are considered feminine. Just because I like shopping, taking care of my appearance, and not getting dirty does not mean I am stuck up. Now, to boys are traditionally seen as rude and disobedient, but I'm really sure you wouldn't want me to say all of them are. So saying you'd hate to be girly and turn into a complete snob is a tad offensive.

INBETWEENYS AND TOMBOYS

Posted By:
EgyptianPrincess
EgyptianPrincess
StarStarStarStar
Im probably an inbetweeny. I can be both but I don't go around sassing and everything.

✌ghada

INBETWEENYS AND TOMBOYS

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I think I'm an inbetweeny but more to the girly side.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

INBETWEENYS AND TOMBOYS

Posted By:
mustachepuppy
mustachepuppy
StarStarStarStar

"I s i s F o x ♌" wrote:

Now, not all girly girls are stuck up! 

​I am girly myself, and all that means is I like things that are considered feminine. Just because I like shopping, taking care of my appearance, and not getting dirty does not mean I am stuck up. Now, to boys are traditionally seen as rude and disobedient, but I'm really sure you wouldn't want me to say all of them are. So saying you'd hate to be girly and turn into a complete snob is a tad offensive.
 i didnt mean to offend anybody!!! i just meant i wudnt want to hang around in a clique and ignore other girls like the girly girls at MY school do.  i was just saying i wudnt want to be stuck up and be a bully like SOME girly girls, not many.  one of my favorite friends is a total girly girl and shes 13 almost 14.  i luv girly girls i just dont want to be all girly girl.  i luv to shop too and totally care about how i look.  did not mean to offend anyone!!!

Be the different one in life. Remember, normal is boring! Enjoy being the odd one out!

INBETWEENYS AND TOMBOYS

Posted By:
CookieZowik
CookieZowik
StarStarStarStar
Girly Girl!!! 

- Cookie Zowik

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Scary story.

my parents were in a food fight

What to do if I can't date?

Scary story.

the real world

Scary story.

latest videos