Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Don't Forget! E-Dating is against the KidzWorld rules

Posted By:
angelpie426
angelpie426
StarStar
I have seen a LOT of E-Dating on the KW chat today. Don't forget that this is a kid website! E-Dating is against the rules on KW. If you do decide to E-Date then you may get banned for KW. We totally do not want that to happen! So don't forget this rule! Also, don't forget to read the other KW rules! Thanks!

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
lawl

Posted By:
Kaylamon
Kaylamon
StarStarStarStar
STAHP E DATING PEOPLES  For all you know guys it may not be a beautiful girl you are dating, It could be a 60 year old man ... 

What good are DREAMS if all you do is work? There's more to life than hitting the books, I hope you know~ Tamaki Suoh ( Ouran High School Hostclub)

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh my gawd here we go again. Its true! EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON HERE IS 60 EXCEPT YOU.

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
ps3master
ps3master
StarStarStarStar

"angelpie426" wrote:

I have seen a LOT of E-Dating on the KW chat today. Don't forget that this is a kid website! E-Dating is against the rules on KW. If you do decide to E-Date then you may get banned for KW. We totally do not want that to happen! So don't forget this rule! Also, don't forget to read the other KW rules! Thanks!
obvious troll.

The Marine

Posted By:
TearsInTheRain Lock
TearsInTheRain
StarStarStarStar

"Kaylamon" wrote:

STAHP E DATING PEOPLES  For all you know guys it may not be a beautiful girl you are dating, It could be a 60 year old man ... 

I am too a beautiful girl!  Mad

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

Oh my gawd here we go again. Its true! EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON HERE IS 60 EXCEPT YOU.

Do you hate it as much as I do?
Because stupid people is absolute torture.  

Posted By:
ps3master
ps3master
StarStarStarStar

"Kaylamon" wrote:

for all you know,your dad may not be human he could be an alien and you are actualy in suspended animation locked in a perpetual dream world. People like you think too much about what ifs and maybes.

The Marine

Posted By:
Kaylamon
Kaylamon
StarStarStarStar

"ps3master" wrote:

"Kaylamon" wrote:

for all you know,your dad may not be human he could be an alien and you are actualy in suspended animation locked in a perpetual dream world. People like you think too much about what ifs and maybes.
/

Not really, It is just that the internet is dangerous.

What good are DREAMS if all you do is work? There's more to life than hitting the books, I hope you know~ Tamaki Suoh ( Ouran High School Hostclub)

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"ps3master" wrote:

"Kaylamon" wrote:

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Doraemon vs Shinchan

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

What is your favorite planet?

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

How do I start my board game?

Setosorcerer

latest videos