Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

2 truths one lie

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7350

"Betzy123" wrote:



"AlphaT" wrote:






"Betzy123" wrote:









"AlphaT" wrote:












"Betzy123" wrote:















"AlphaT" wrote:


















"Betzy123" wrote:





















"AlphaT" wrote:
























"Betzy123" wrote:
















1. I have two cats









2. I have a boyfriend









3. I don't wear glasses
*Sherlock Holmes Moment*
Number one. I have talked with your bf, and your wearing glasses in your pic.


Stalker. 
lol yeah but I don't actually wear glasses. I just thought I looked good in them so I took some pics. I actually don't have any makeup on in that picture too.  
I'm not a Stalker! How dare yhu?


You know you're a stalker just admit it xD
NAO IM NOT 1!!!


Yush you are. 
You're looking through my window right now lawl 
How'd you know I mean No I'm not!


Oh and do you have Elephant with you? If you do you can come inside for a cup of tea while I play with her lol 
Okay *climbs out of the tree*.

"You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self. Only then will your true self reveal itself."-Myself

SPOILER


2 truths one lie

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3071

"rylee88" wrote:



"Betzy123" wrote:






"rylee88" wrote:




1. Donnabug13 is my sister irl



2. i have black and red hair



3. i hate tacos.


NUMBER 3!
yeppers YOU WIN DA DA DA DA NOTHING XD


lol YAYYYYYY 


2 truths one lie

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3071

"AlphaT" wrote:



"Betzy123" wrote:






"AlphaT" wrote:









"Betzy123" wrote:












"AlphaT" wrote:















"Betzy123" wrote:


















"AlphaT" wrote:





















"Betzy123" wrote:
























"AlphaT" wrote:



























"Betzy123" wrote:


















1. I have two cats










2. I have a boyfriend










3. I don't wear glasses
*Sherlock Holmes Moment*
Number one. I have talked with your bf, and your wearing glasses in your pic.


Stalker. 
lol yeah but I don't actually wear glasses. I just thought I looked good in them so I took some pics. I actually don't have any makeup on in that picture too.  
I'm not a Stalker! How dare yhu?


You know you're a stalker just admit it xD
NAO IM NOT 1!!!


Yush you are. 
You're looking through my window right now lawl 
How'd you know I mean No I'm not!


Oh and do you have Elephant with you? If you do you can come inside for a cup of tea while I play with her lol 
Okay *climbs out of the tree*.


Yayyyyyy! -plays with Elephant- 


2 truths one lie

Posted By:
_-UnderTheSun.-
_-UnderTheSun.-
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 41
My real name is Markus
I love music
My favorite color is green

~Mark Smith


2 truths one lie

Posted By:
L_O_V_I_N_O
L_O_V_I_N_O
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 41
I think its 1

1)  I cant sing

2) I have 6 brothers all different races (Italian, Spaniard, French, English, American, Canadian)

3) I don't like people


che cosa vuoi? (what do you want?)


2 truths one lie

Posted By:
donnabug13
donnabug13
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1683
3?
1.i wear glasses
2. i hate dogs
3. i have 2 brothers i never met


mods are asleep post ponies
Ask me about anything and I'll try to help you as much as I can :'D


2 truths one lie

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7350

"_-UnderTheSun.-" wrote:

My real name is Markus

I love music

My favorite color is green
Considering the signature, its not one.

Everyone loves music.

So three.

"You must look within yourself to save yourself from your other self. Only then will your true self reveal itself."-Myself

SPOILER


2 truths one lie

Posted By:
L_O_V_I_N_O
L_O_V_I_N_O
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 41

"donnabug13" wrote:

3?

1.i wear glasses

2. i hate dogs

3. i have 2 brothers i never met


it was 1 (good try)


che cosa vuoi? (what do you want?)


1 2 3 5 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

I Wanna See Some Drawings!

I Wanna See Some Drawings!

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

Fave bands

latest videos