Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
9bella
9bella
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1056
their  are  people  that  are  spreading  rumors  and  it  leads  to  fighting  im  making  this  post  to  remind  users  not  to  spread  rumors.  and  it  is  against  the  rules  to  fight  or  bully

kess

yeah (:


Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
Member since:
May, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1035
Not everyone follows the rules. Good post, it is wrong to bully others although I don't know what rumors are being spread. The only thing you can do is unfriend them and tell someone.


Posted By:
9bella
9bella
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1056

"Yeliak" wrote:

Not everyone follows the rules. Good post, it is wrong to bully others although I don't know what rumors are being spread. The only thing you can do is unfriend them and tell someone.
   exactly  that  is  what  i  am  doing ..  i  posted  this  as  a  reminder  to  everyone  because   i  got  sent  a  rumor  and  one  of  my  bffs  did  too  about  one  of  my  bffS

kess

yeah (:


Posted By:
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 1101
A very good post Kess. There is one very bad person on here who is bullying others that i know about. Should i say her profile name here or would i get in trouble with the admins? Confused

I am Alyssa

My picture is in my profile.


Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13378
k, mom

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


Posted By:
LilFlowerGirl04
LilFlowerGirl04
Member since:
July, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 44
hi. good post kess and alyssa. you 2 have pms. 

I am Trinity


Posted By:
LilFlowerGirl04
LilFlowerGirl04
Member since:
July, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 44


"Pink_Kitty" wrote:


A very good post Kess. There is one very bad person on here who is bullying others that i know about. Should i say her profile name here or would i get in trouble with the admins? Confused
 alyssa  i wouldnt say the name on here. 

I am Trinity


Posted By:
LilFlowerGirl04
LilFlowerGirl04
Member since:
July, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 44

"9bella" wrote:



"Yeliak" wrote:


Not everyone follows the rules. Good post, it is wrong to bully others although I don't know what rumors are being spread. The only thing you can do is unfriend them and tell someone.
   exactly  that  is  what  i  am  doing ..  i  posted  this  as  a  reminder  to  everyone  because   i  got  sent  a  rumor  and  one  of  my  bffs  did  too  about  one  of  my  bffS
im doing the same thing kess, you have pm

I am Trinity


Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
Member since:
April, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 13916

"Pink_Kitty" wrote:

A very good post Kess. There is one very bad person on here who is bullying others that i know about. Should i say her profile name here or would i get in trouble with the admins? Confused


Report them, and then ignore them. 


Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3071

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:



"Pink_Kitty" wrote:


A very good post Kess. There is one very bad person on here who is bullying others that i know about. Should i say her profile name here or would i get in trouble with the admins? Confused


Report them, and then ignore them. 



← Previous 1

play online games

latest forum posts

Girls and Boys Names from A-Z

Name ,Place ,Animal , Thing

Close your eyes....what word just first en...

Last one to say MADAGASCAR wins!!

Frozen or Malificent?

Name ,Place ,Animal , Thing

BOMB! (Game)

Random Scenes

write any kw members name

Last One To Say Chocolate Wins! =P

latest videos