Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13380

"-Allie-" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

Have an amazing day Allie



NO GOING TO PARTIES



or if you do, drink water.
Pfft I can drink here silly. WHO SAID THAT!?

Thanks!
oh lololol XD i thought it was 18 there?? o_o or is it 21?? omg *dies* idek

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


Posted By:
saveyou
saveyou
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1280


"-Kat-" wrote:




"saveyou" wrote:






"-Kat-" wrote:




saveyou, go easy with the sharpies you even misspelt birthday boo

Sorry its the red kind that do that 2 me


u may want to stop u dont want to end up in er now do u

o god
up my nose
cant get out
what i do



Quotes!
SPOILER


Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Member since:
August, 2008
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7276

"brunostar" wrote:



"-Allie-" wrote:




"brunostar" wrote:


Have an amazing day Allie




NO GOING TO PARTIES




or if you do, drink water.
Pfft I can drink here silly. WHO SAID THAT!?

Thanks!
oh lololol XD i thought it was 18 there?? o_o or is it 21?? omg *dies* idek
It's 21 here, but I can do that at home. Big Grin

'No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.' - Eleanor Roosevelt


Posted By:
cake24
cake24
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1432
Anyone find it funny that no one seems to like be as everyone else?On my 10th birthday,it was like everyday on kw,a normal dayU_U

Happy B-day btw.


Creepypasta with a ghost.


Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13380
wait i read that wrong i thought you said cant XD O_o its 21 here isn't it O_O?

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


Posted By:
saveyou
saveyou
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1280

"cake24" wrote:

Anyone find it funny that no one seems to like be as everyone else?On my 10th birthday,it was like everyday on kw,a normal dayU_U


Happy B-day btw.


allie is special
firt of all she be 18
second of all she be allie
so she special


Quotes!
SPOILER


Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15074

"saveyou" wrote:





"-Kat-" wrote:







"saveyou" wrote:









"-Kat-" wrote:






saveyou, go easy with the sharpies you even misspelt birthday boo

Sorry its the red kind that do that 2 me


u may want to stop u dont want to end up in er now do u

o god
up my nose
cant get out
what i do



ah oh time for a+e have a nice time 

i used to have a very creative signature, however, now i am unable to centre my signature therefore i shall not bother trying to make it pretty because i will never think it is pretty anymore good day to you


Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Member since:
August, 2008
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7276
nuuu i seid i cant in publik. Devil Tongue

'No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.' - Eleanor Roosevelt


Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Member since:
August, 2008
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7276
YES i EVEN RIDE IN THE SPECIAL BUS. Jay k.

'No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.' - Eleanor Roosevelt


Posted By:
saveyou
saveyou
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1280

"-Allie-" wrote:

YES i EVEN RIDE IN THE SPECIAL BUS. Jay k.

ermagerd
that made me remember the first convo we had
special convo


Quotes!
SPOILER


play online games

latest forum posts

LAST ONE SAY SUP WINZ-moved

What Was The Last Show You Watched On T.V?...

LAST ONE SAY SUP WINZ-moved

write any kw members name

LAST ONE SAY SUP WINZ-moved

Last one to say sunny. WINS

Nickname Game-moved

Last one to post ICE CREAM wins!!!

write any kw members name

words that start with A-moved

latest videos