Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Home Schooling

Posted By:
missy_ballet
missy_ballet
StarStarStarStar
I wasn't sure where to put this post as there are no topics that relate to this!
On November 1st, I will be starting home schooling. I was taken out of public school due to some issues that could not be resolved. One of the many issues that could not be resolved was major bullying issue.
I am very excited about being home schooled and I will be taught by my aunt who has a degree in teaching. She will be coming to live with us and part of living with us is that she will home school me and my two younger brothers. My older sister is out of school already and in college. This has been a long process, and where I live, you have to get approval from the board of education so that they can approve it to make sure that I will receive the same education as I would receive in public school!
Sorry to be long winded about this, but I posted this cause I wanna know if anyone else is home schooled and how is it going being home schooled?

DANCE
"The body says what words cannot."
-Martha Graham

thanks for reading my post!! please add me!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

ThE WoRd GaMe

Pixeled has returned. But not forever???

Its a never ending game!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos