Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Help With Love

Posted By:
MissYOLO98
MissYOLO98
Star
Soooo basically, i liked a guy, and he liked me. We started going out but then i found out that a friend of mine ALSO liked him. I chose to ignore it but i kinda couldn't. We eventually broke up... but not because of my friend! Up to this day i still don't know whether she likes him or not?!
Me and the guy are still close friends though, i don't believe in going out, then avoiding, it's just plain stupid?

Chloe says YOLO xoxo

Help With Love

Posted By:
SmileyCharli
SmileyCharli
StarStar

"XxvBrokenvxX" wrote:

If you think that you love someone who actually has a crush on someone else or has a gf/bf, first try to make that person love you or if you feel it hard then forget that human even forget that he/she exists or stop crushing on the person and look for other one  who actually is single....... Thats the only solution for it

How r u supposed to make someone love you? 

Yewwwww... YOLO so be da bomb!

Help With Love

Posted By:
XxvBrokenvxX
XxvBrokenvxX
StarStar

Chat everytime with him, play with him.... THE BEST WAY IS TO INVITE HIM TO YOUR HOUSE OR COME TO HIS HOUSE OR IF YOU GUYS ARE IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES THEN TRY TO COME OR INVITE HM........

Look guys, if you're soo much worried about your love then its good if you actually find him in the real world.

╔══╗ ♫
║██║ ♪♪ Music isnt precious..
║██║♫♪ It is, UNIQUE !
║ ◎♫♪♫ ♥
╚══╝

Help With Love

Posted By:
SmileyCharli
SmileyCharli
StarStar
Peeps! Plz read this! My friend and I really need some help!!! Plz reply!

Help With Love

Posted By:
XxvBrokenvxX
XxvBrokenvxX
StarStar
Dont worry, I'm sharing this post to the other KW users...

╔══╗ ♫
║██║♫♪ It is, UNIQUE !
║ ◎♫♪♫ ♥
╚══╝

Help With Love

Posted By:
Tatiana111
Tatiana111
StarStarStarStar
Love is love. You can't force anything. You can't force someone to fall in love with you, you just can't. Unless you're some miracle worker with mind powers or like Cupid with a bow an arrow. Just, you can't force love.

Love happens on it's own. It happens when a spark between 2 people is lit and the cycle of crushing begins, than asking out, and finally being together. You just cant force it. You have to let it happen naturally. smile

Help With Love

Posted By:
XxvBrokenvxX
XxvBrokenvxX
StarStar

"Tatiana111" wrote:

Love is love. You can't force anything. You can't force someone to fall in love with you, you just can't. Unless you're some miracle worker with mind powers or like Cupid with a bow an arrow. Just, you can't force love.

Love happens on it's own. It happens when a spark between 2 people is lit and the cycle of crushing begins, than asking out, and finally being together. You just cant force it. You have to let it happen naturally. smile
Agreed with you Grin 

╔══╗ ♫
║██║♫♪ It is, UNIQUE !
║ ◎♫♪♫ ♥
╚══╝

Help With Love

Posted By:
SmileyCharli
SmileyCharli
StarStar

"XxvBrokenvxX" wrote:

Dont worry, I'm sharing this post to the other KW users...

THANKYOU!! Wink

Help With Love

Posted By:
XxvBrokenvxX
XxvBrokenvxX
StarStar
No worries !! smile

╔══╗ ♫
║██║♫♪ It is, UNIQUE !
║ ◎♫♪♫ ♥
╚══╝

Help With Love

Posted By:
InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP
StarStarStarStar
[quote="kukookristy"]There really isn't a solution here. They either like you or they don't, you can't force them to like you.

You are totally wrong. There is lots of solutions!  I'm going through the same situation.. I told my friend that I liked the guy. She goes out with one of my other friends but I told her nothing because I didn't want to ruin her relationship.. 

x)

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Lets all lie!

Lets all lie!

Good Night! is it Night there now?

Lets all lie!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

The Easiest food to cook:)

latest videos