x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo
post
here
welcome to: forums > general > random > stop

General

stop

1 2 3 5 Next →
Posted By:
xPrincessPikachux_2483517 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
xPrincessPikachux_2483517
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4358
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 3 years ago

"-Allie-" wrote:

I made it. You want to slap me?

I meant the people who responded to it, not you...

Posted By:
animefreakXD
animefreakXD
Member since:
August 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 460
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 3 years ago
Ki ga kurui sodesu  Annoyed

Gumi and Mayu! X3
Gumi and Mayu

¨Are you brave enough to figure out
Know that you could set  your world on fire
If you are strong enough to leave your doubts
Feel it...
Breath it...
Believe it...
And you'll be walking on air
Go try...
Go fly...
So high..
And you'll be walking on air¨ -Kerli "Walking on air"


Posted By:
-Allie- Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-Allie-
Member since:
August 2008
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7279
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 3 years ago

"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:



"-Allie-" wrote:


I made it. You want to slap me?

I meant the people who responded to it, not you...
But I play it. As does Kat, Grace, Huge and many others. My point wasnt to be mean, it just was: If you dont like a thread....move on from it. Some enjoy it. Sad

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted By:
xPrincessPikachux_2483517 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
xPrincessPikachux_2483517
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4358
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 3 years ago

"-Allie-" wrote:

"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:



"-Allie-" wrote:


I made it. You want to slap me?

I meant the people who responded to it, not you...
But I play it. As does Kat, Grace, Huge and many others. My point wasnt to be mean, it just was: If you dont like a thread....move on from it. Some enjoy it. Sad

I see, sorry for the comment
I just think it spams the latest forum posts, wouldn't you agree?

Posted By:
donnabug13
donnabug13
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1849
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 3 years ago
It's a Thread ppl claim down o_o


Me when I seen this thread:


Posted By:
-Allie- Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-Allie-
Member since:
August 2008
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7279
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 3 years ago

"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:



"-Allie-" wrote:




"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:






"-Allie-" wrote:




I made it. You want to slap me?

I meant the people who responded to it, not you...
But I play it. As does Kat, Grace, Huge and many others. My point wasnt to be mean, it just was: If you dont like a thread....move on from it. Some enjoy it. Sad

I see, sorry for the comment
I just think it spams the latest forum posts, wouldn't you agree?
Yea, that I do. I wish they filtered like the roleplays do and the general public not see them. Big Grin Thanks.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted By:
animefreakXD
animefreakXD
Member since:
August 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 460
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 3 years ago

"donnabug13" wrote:

It's a Thread ppl claim down o_o

Vanellope agrees!

Gumi and Mayu! X3
Gumi and Mayu

¨Are you brave enough to figure out
Know that you could set  your world on fire
If you are strong enough to leave your doubts
Feel it...
Breath it...
Believe it...
And you'll be walking on air
Go try...
Go fly...
So high..
And you'll be walking on air¨ -Kerli "Walking on air"


Posted By:
xPrincessPikachux_2483517 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
xPrincessPikachux_2483517
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4358
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 3 years ago

"-Allie-" wrote:

"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:



"-Allie-" wrote:




"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:






"-Allie-" wrote:




I made it. You want to slap me?

I meant the people who responded to it, not you...
But I play it. As does Kat, Grace, Huge and many others. My point wasnt to be mean, it just was: If you dont like a thread....move on from it. Some enjoy it. Sad

I see, sorry for the comment
I just think it spams the latest forum posts, wouldn't you agree?
Yea, that I do. I wish they filtered like the roleplays do and the general public not see them. Big Grin Thanks.

I agree with you and welcome!

1 2 3 5 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

Do U love the song "Let it go" from frozen?

Shoukd children get a phone in high school...

Bullies or Cyber Bullies; Whats worse?

lol

Apple vs Samsung

YouTube or Vine?

Ice cream or yoghut

ice cream or cake

what is your favorite fruit

Do U love the song "Let it go" from frozen?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games