Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
meetus Lock
meetus
Member since:
July, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Enjoy being yourself
No mask
No makeup
No drama
Just plain pure and divine you

Posted By:
Sana11
Sana11
Member since:
September, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1680
Thats the best strategy a person can ever have with him/her.

❝but even if we don’t have the power to
choose where we come from, we can
still choose where to go
from there.❞


Posted By:
○ Treacherous ○
○ Treacherous ○
Member since:
January, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 138
By the way, wearing make up doesn't mean you're not yourself. 

I love books.


Posted By:
humbug-
humbug-
Member since:
September, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 131
but what if im obnoxious and gross

adventure time
sup


Posted By:
brunostar Lock
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13349

"meetus" wrote:

Enjoy being yourself

No mask

No makeup

No drama

Just plain pure and divine you
0.0 urm..what if drama is a part of you?





Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


Posted By:
XxvBrokenvxX
XxvBrokenvxX
Member since:
October, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 23


"○ Treacherous ○" wrote:

By the way, wearing make up doesn't mean you're not yourself. 


No, people put makeup to disguise theirselves.....

╔══╗ ♫
║██║ ♪♪ Music isnt precious..
║██║♫♪ It is, UNIQUE !
║ ◎♫♪♫ ♥
╚══╝


Posted By:
○ Treacherous ○
○ Treacherous ○
Member since:
January, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 138

"XxvBrokenvxX" wrote:





"○ Treacherous ○" wrote:


By the way, wearing make up doesn't mean you're not yourself. 


No, people put makeup to disguise theirselves.....


Not really. Make up can be seen as art. It's like painting your face to make things pop up and enhance your features. People who are passionate about make up are still themselves. 

I wear make up, doesn't mean I'm disguising myself. People still know who I am. 

I love books.


Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12311
no Shout


Posted By:
XxvBrokenvxX
XxvBrokenvxX
Member since:
October, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 23


"○ Treacherous ○" wrote:

Not really. Make up can be seen as art. It's like painting your face to make things pop up and enhance your features. People who are passionate about make up are still themselves. 


I wear make up, doesn't mean I'm disguising myself. People still know who I am. 


 Understand it, what about the people in acts sometimes it happens that a boy acts as a girl so he disguises himself using makeup 

╔══╗ ♫
║██║ ♪♪ Music isnt precious..
║██║♫♪ It is, UNIQUE !
║ ◎♫♪♫ ♥
╚══╝


play online games

latest forum posts

thought for the day

Its a never ending game!

Just saying hi

Singing Christian

The Twilight Series (LOVE)

The Twilight Series (LOVE)-moved

ThE WoRd GaMe

Words That Start With F.

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos