Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Kidzworld how to - Help

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
Hi! So today I will just tell you how to do stuff on kidzworld (ex. post pics, post videos, and more.) 

How do I add pics to my profile? -Its easy and simple smile! All you do is go to your photos. Choose the photo you want to add to your profile. Under the photo there will be some buttons that says, Edit, Delete photo, Use as profile pic, share, and Get embed code! You will have to click on Get embed code. Help. Then something will popup with some numbers (Example: Photo1111) you copy that and then go back to your bio and paste it anywhere you'd like! Tip:  You can paste the embed code in a forum post, forum signature, profile, comments, or private messages. smile

How to add videos to your profile -  Okay, so you want to add a video in your profile, but you don't know how. Its simple! Just go to you tube and get the video you want to post on your profile. THEN you look for the share button under the video on you tub then click on Embed then copy the html code! smile. Go back to kidzworld then go to "Upload a video" once you've done that, you will paste the code in the big box and the title in the box on top of the big box. Lol. Click on create and then walla! Have fun uploading!! Big Grin

I will be adding more helping tips )

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

Kidzworld how to - Help

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
This is very helpful, thank you!!

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Kidzworld how to - Help

Posted By:
NextBigThingIsMe
NextBigThingIsMe
StarStar
How do i get a picture or a gif as my signature because whenever I copy or paste a picture into the edit signature thingy, it only gives me the link of the photo, not the actual photo!

Kidzworld how to - Help

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"NextBigThingIsMe" wrote:

How do i get a picture or a gif as my signature because whenever I copy or paste a picture into the edit signature thingy, it only gives me the link of the photo, not the actual photo!
Read the first post here, it has instructions to copy the code. You can copy that code to comments, forum posts and your signature.

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

Kidzworld how to - Help

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

This is very helpful, thank you!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Type in the face you have on right now

We the Kidz

Random

What new KW features has you noticed?

Profile Picture

Being bullied

latest videos