Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

My ex-boyfriend

Posted By:
kecutie10
kecutie10
Star
Last year i had a boyfriend, his name was dionte. I loved him so much. He was cute, funny, amazing, lovin and respectful. Than we broke up this year in the summer. Cause my associate (fake friend) ,got on my phone and texted him all yhis crazy shoot and he thought it was me. When we sent to school after summer break. I told him the truth he accepted it. But now he goes wit Ariel Collins my friend/ asso. But y'all want to know something. HE STILL TEXT AND CALL ME.SO WE TEXT BUT NOT TOGETHER.

Kecutie10

My ex-boyfriend

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
At least he still ##### you because usually those who have broken up don't... I've heard from a previous post that love doesn't last forever so that's pretty sad. Cheer yourself up by listening to songs by Taylor Swift! They help ;o

Converse!
Converse.

My ex-boyfriend

Posted By:
-Bunnies-
-Bunnies-
StarStarStar
I''m sorry to here that Hun... The truth is... True Love, doesn't last forever... That what people dont get... This is life, you enjoy it to the fullest. You're going through experience a lot of breaks up in your life Hun, due to that one person who always fines away to break up true love between one another.. Frown

My ex-boyfriend

Posted By:
kecutie10
kecutie10
Star
Thanks

Kecutie10

My ex-boyfriend

Posted By:
kecutie10
kecutie10
Star
Thanks

Kecutie10

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Rate the signature above you!

What is your favourite........